- 1 What part of Thailand should I visit?
- 2 Where can I go instead of Phuket?
- 3 What is there to do in Thailand besides Bangkok?
- 4 What is the best way to get around Thailand?
- 5 What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
- 6 What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
- 7 Is Bangkok better than Phuket?
- 8 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 9 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 10 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 11 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 12 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 13 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 14 Is street food in Thailand safe?
- 15 What must buy in Thailand?
What part of Thailand should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Where can I go instead of Phuket?
Below are the best islands around Phuket, each with its own personality and certainly worth a visit when you’re in Phuket.
- Phi Phi Islands.
- Similan Islands.
- Racha Islands.
- Coral Island.
- Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yao Noi.
- Koh Khai Islands.
- Koh Bon.
- Koh Maphrao.
What is there to do in Thailand besides Bangkok?
7 Places to visit in Thailand other than Bangkok and Pattaya
- Ayutthaya. Sitting on an island surrounded by three rivers that eventually connects to the Gulf of Siam, Ayutthaya is probably one of the most spectacular cities of Thailand.
- Chiang Mai.
- Chon Buri.
What is the best way to get around Thailand?
Trains are the best way to get around Thailand cheaply and in comfort, night buses are great for places that aren’t serviced by the train, and if you’re short on time, just fly. That’s it. These are the best ways to get around Thailand.
What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Thailand
- Sam Phan Bok.
- Tham Lot Cave.
- Aow Kao Kwai. Natural Feature.
- Khao Ngon Nak. Natural Feature.
- Koh Nangyuan Viewpoint. Natural Feature.
- Elephant Nature Park. Natural Feature, Park.
- Phanom Rung Historical Park. Park, Hindu Temple.
- Mor Hin Khao. Natural Feature.
What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
Tourists are welcome to take part in Songkran celebrations and are even singled out for special drenching by Thai locals. Songkran is by far the most popular Thailand Festival for a simple reason: water gun fights!
Is Bangkok better than Phuket?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
Is street food in Thailand safe?
Some travellers wonder whether they should eat street food at all, or if it’s a guaranteed way to get sick. Contrary to popular belief, though, street food in Thailand (and many other countries) is no riskier than restaurants.
What must buy in Thailand?
37 Best Souvenirs and Gifts to Buy in Thailand
- Flower Soap. Thai soap coming in all shapes of flowers and interesting fruits is not only beautifully carved but also extremely fragrant.
- Wooden Carvings.
- Triangular Pillows.
- Paper Umbrellas.
- Thai Keychain & Magnets.
- Thai Silk.