- 1 Where can you go snorkeling in Phuket?
- 2 Is Phuket good for snorkeling?
- 3 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 4 Which beach is best for snorkeling?
- 5 How much does snorkeling cost in Phuket?
- 6 Does Phuket have coral reefs?
- 7 How do you get from Phuket to Coral Island?
- 8 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
- 9 How do you get to Banana Beach Phuket?
- 10 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 11 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 12 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 13 What benefits can I get from snorkeling?
- 14 Can you go underwater with snorkel?
- 15 How dangerous is snorkeling?
Where can you go snorkeling in Phuket?
15 Best Places For Snorkeling in Phuket
- Freedom Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach.
- Merlin Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Banana Beach.
- Laem Singh Beach.
- Naithon Beach.
- Kata Beach.
Is Phuket good for snorkeling?
The best places to snorkel in Phuket are just a short distance from some of the island’s most fantastic beaches, making them conveniently accessible and making snorkelling a nice addition to a relaxing day by the sea. However, not all offer the same clear waters and exotic marine habitats.
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which beach is best for snorkeling?
14 Best Places to Go Snorkeling in the World
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia. Colorful fish and coral on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Komodo National Park, Indonesia.
- Grenada, The Caribbean.
- Bay of Donsol, The Philippines.
- Baa Atoll, Maldives.
- Madang, Papua New Guinea.
- Maui, Hawaii, United States.
- Silver Bank, Dominican Republic.
How much does snorkeling cost in Phuket?
How much does snorkeling in Phuket cost? Snorkeling in Phuket will cost you anything between 2000 INR to 5000 INR per head. If you opt for a couple package, the charges may go beyond 10000 INR.
Does Phuket have coral reefs?
Coral reefs of Phuket Island have been studied for many years.
How do you get from Phuket to Coral Island?
You can get to Coral Island by renting a long-tail boat at either Rawai Beach or Chalong Pier. If you want to travel by speedboat, book a snorkelling trip from Chalong to get to the island within 15 minutes. You’ll be provided with a snorkelling mask and fins, as well as a buffet lunch.
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
How do you get to Banana Beach Phuket?
The best way is to go to the airport, and when you are almost there, at the T-junction, turn left instead of right as you would for Phuket Airport. Drive 2 or 3 km, then take the intersection on the right and follow the signs to Naithon Beach. There are two paths to reach Banana Beach from the road.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What benefits can I get from snorkeling?
Five positive benefits of snorkelling
- Improves breathing and cardiovascular health. Snorkelling assists in increasing your lungs’ capacity to hold oxygen, as breathing through a tube is more difficult than regular breathing – think of snorkelling as a form of breathing exercise.
- Good for Mental Health.
- Back to nature.
Can you go underwater with snorkel?
Snorkels do not work underwater! Yes, believe it or not. In order to snorkel underwater, you need to take a breath on the surface and hold that breath. Then you are able to dive down and snorkel underwater.
How dangerous is snorkeling?
Snorkeling does come with risks. Serious things like strong currents, heart problems, drownings, weather changes, marine life, underwater objects, equipment issues, and others are all official risks of snorkeling and have caused deaths.