- 1 Which month is the coolest month in Phuket?
- 2 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 3 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 4 What is the coldest month in Phuket?
- 5 How safe is Phuket?
- 6 How warm is the water in Phuket?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 What is the coolest month in Thailand?
- 9 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 10 What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 11 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 12 Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
- 13 Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
- 14 How is Phuket in July?
Which month is the coolest month in Phuket?
The temperature varies around 23°C and 30°C. While December is the coolest month in Phuket, February is the driest.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
What is the coldest month in Phuket?
The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F). September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain. February is the driest month.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
How warm is the water in Phuket?
Today’s Kata Beach sea temperature is 86 °F.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is the coolest month in Thailand?
December is the coolest month of the year, when daily temperatures in northern Thailand can average 21oC (70oF), so do remember to bring some warmer clothes with you.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.
Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
Rainy Season This is Phuket’s low season. The average rainfall in Phuket is about 2500mm or about 100 inches, with the vast majority of it falling within this period. Its hot, humid and wet! There can be periods of several days that are dry, and when it does rain it is very unusual for it to rain all day.
Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
With a tropical climate, choosing between Bangkok vs Phuket is not easy as they both have a warm and humid climate throughout the year. However, some months tend to be cooler than others. The months of November to February enjoy much cooler weather, with lower temperatures and less humidity in both Bangkok and Phuket.
How is Phuket in July?
The average temperature is 28°C that sits between the average high/lows of 25°C and 31°C. July sees the end of the hot season, even though temperatures vary little here as Phuket is close to the equator.