- 1 Which month is the coldest month in Phuket?
- 2 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 3 How cold does it get in Phuket?
- 4 How safe is Phuket?
- 5 Is it good to visit Phuket in June?
- 6 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 7 Is James Bond Island worth seeing?
- 8 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 9 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 10 Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
- 11 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 12 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 13 What is the coolest month in Thailand?
- 14 What should I wear in Thailand?
Which month is the coldest month in Phuket?
The temperature varies around 23°C and 30°C. While December is the coolest month in Phuket, February is the driest.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How cold does it get in Phuket?
In Phuket, the wet season is overcast, the dry season is mostly cloudy, and it is hot and oppressive year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 75°F to 92°F and is rarely below 72°F or above 96°F.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is it good to visit Phuket in June?
Phuket in June June gets regular periods of rain but usually a lot less than the wettest months of the low season. A good chance of some dry fine periods together with the low season prices make this one of the best low season months to consider visiting Phuket.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is James Bond Island worth seeing?
For an interesting photo opportunity of a famous movie scene and for the beautiful scenery alone, the James Bond Island Tour is well worth the money. Add onto it the Monkey Caves and the Sea Gypsy Village and it really is astounding value for a first-timer.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
Rainy Season This is Phuket’s low season. The average rainfall in Phuket is about 2500mm or about 100 inches, with the vast majority of it falling within this period. Its hot, humid and wet! There can be periods of several days that are dry, and when it does rain it is very unusual for it to rain all day.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
What is the coolest month in Thailand?
December is the coolest month of the year, when daily temperatures in northern Thailand can average 21oC (70oF), so do remember to bring some warmer clothes with you.
What should I wear in Thailand?
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.