- 1 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 2 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 3 What is the rainy season in Phuket?
- 4 What is high tourist season Thailand?
- 5 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 6 Is James Bond Island worth seeing?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 What is the coolest month in Thailand?
- 9 Which month is the coldest month in Phuket?
- 10 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 11 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to visit Thailand?
- 13 Is July a good time to visit Thailand?
- 14 What is the rainy season in Thailand?
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
What is the rainy season in Phuket?
The climate of Phuket is tropical, hot all year round, with a rainy season due to the southwest monsoon, which lasts from May to October, and a dry season from December to March. In April, before the monsoon, there is a certain increase in showers.
What is high tourist season Thailand?
November to March is the high season for tourists, which coincides with the cool season in most regions of the country. The shoulder seasons, which last from April to June; and September to October, can also be nice times to travel, often offering the same lovely weather as the cool season but with fewer crowds.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is James Bond Island worth seeing?
For an interesting photo opportunity of a famous movie scene and for the beautiful scenery alone, the James Bond Island Tour is well worth the money. Add onto it the Monkey Caves and the Sea Gypsy Village and it really is astounding value for a first-timer.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What is the coolest month in Thailand?
December is the coolest month of the year, when daily temperatures in northern Thailand can average 21oC (70oF), so do remember to bring some warmer clothes with you.
Which month is the coldest month in Phuket?
The temperature varies around 23°C and 30°C. While December is the coolest month in Phuket, February is the driest.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What is the cheapest month to visit Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
Is July a good time to visit Thailand?
July can be a good time to visit Thailand, but you’ll need to be prepared for rain. It’s the middle of the wet season and most of the country experiences significant showers and thunderstorms from the southwest monsoons. The plus side is that the crowds are negligible and the prices are reduced.
What is the rainy season in Thailand?
There are broadly three seasons in most of Thailand: hot, cool and rainy. The hot season in central Thailand and northeast Thailand runs from February to June. The rainy season in the north is between June and October, with the cool season making up the remaining months from October to February.