- 1 Which is better to visit Bangkok or Phuket?
- 2 Which is cheaper Phuket or Bangkok?
- 3 What part of Thailand should I visit?
- 4 Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
- 5 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 6 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 7 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 8 Which airport in Thailand is cheapest to fly into?
- 9 What can I buy in Phuket?
- 10 Who visits Thailand the most?
- 11 What is the most visited place in Thailand?
- 12 What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
- 13 What is the coolest month in Thailand?
- 14 What should I wear in Thailand?
Which is better to visit Bangkok or Phuket?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is cheaper Phuket or Bangkok?
Bangkok is cheaper than Phuket. Bangkok has some good shopping opportunities too.
What part of Thailand should I visit?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
With a tropical climate, choosing between Bangkok vs Phuket is not easy as they both have a warm and humid climate throughout the year. However, some months tend to be cooler than others. The months of November to February enjoy much cooler weather, with lower temperatures and less humidity in both Bangkok and Phuket.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Which airport in Thailand is cheapest to fly into?
Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What can I buy in Phuket?
We asked them and here are the 10 most popular items to buy in Phuket.
- Beach Sandals and Flip Flops. [ti_wishlists_addtowishlist product_id=”44237″ variation_id=”0″]
- Thai Silk.
- T-Shirts and Singlets.
- Elephant Pants (fisherman pants)
- Elephant Plush and Souvenirs.
- Cushion Covers.
- Coconut Bowls.
- Cashew Nuts.
Who visits Thailand the most?
From 2012 onwards, China has been taking the top spot as far as providing tourists to Thailand, now way ahead of Malaysia in second place. As seen below, close to 11 million Chinese visitors arrived in 2019, which was 27.6 % of the total.
What is the most visited place in Thailand?
From the popular Bangkok Thailand tourist spots to offbeat tourist destinations, we’ve rounded up all the best Thailand tourist places you must visit.
- Bangkok – The country’s capital.
- Phuket – The most visited place in Thailand for beach getaways.
- Chiang Mai – Home to over 500 temples.
What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
Tourists are welcome to take part in Songkran celebrations and are even singled out for special drenching by Thai locals. Songkran is by far the most popular Thailand Festival for a simple reason: water gun fights!
What is the coolest month in Thailand?
December is the coolest month of the year, when daily temperatures in northern Thailand can average 21oC (70oF), so do remember to bring some warmer clothes with you.
What should I wear in Thailand?
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.