- 1 What can we do at Phuket?
- 2 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 3 What does Phuket have to offer?
- 4 Why is Phuket famous?
- 5 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 6 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 7 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 8 Do people in Phuket speak English?
- 9 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 10 How many days do you need in Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 12 Is Phuket Dangerous?
- 13 Is it better to stay in Krabi or Phuket?
- 14 Is Pattaya good for family?
What can we do at Phuket?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do on Phuket Island
- Catch Some Rays at Patong Beach. Patong Beach.
- Walk the Golden Sands of Kata Beach. Kata Beach.
- Swim at Karon Beach.
- Discover the Past at Phuket Town.
- Experience Island Boat Tours.
- Go Diving & Snorkeling.
- Visit Phuket Big Buddha.
- Visit the Authentic Rawai Village.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What does Phuket have to offer?
25 Best Things to Do in Phuket (Thailand)
- Take a Trip to Kata Noi Beach.
- Have a Tour of The Chalong Bay Rum Distillery.
- Come And See The Phuket Big Buddha.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Take a Wander to Karon View Point.
- Take a Trip to Wat Chalong.
- Go Shopping at Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Hang Out at Tiger Kingdom.
Why is Phuket famous?
Phuket is famous for a number of things like exotic beaches, vibrant nightlife, colorful night markets, delicious seafood, white marble Big Buddha and of course scuba diving.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Do people in Phuket speak English?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
How many days do you need in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Is Phuket Dangerous?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is it better to stay in Krabi or Phuket?
Places to stay: If you want a more sophisticated option to stay, then obviously Phuket is better. You will find high-end 3 to 5 star luxury resorts in Phuket. Krabi is more appropriate as a honeymoon destination since it is less popular. So, you will have some extent of privacy and isolation amidst nature.
Is Pattaya good for family?
Pattaya has lots of family-friendly activities There are loads of family-friendly activities so Pattaya with kids makes sense from that perspective. With a young family, recommended activities are day-trips to nearby islands such as Koh Larn, water parks and of course, the beach.