- 1 Where do you fly into to get to Phuket?
- 2 Which airports fly direct to Phuket from UK?
- 3 What is the closest airport to Phuket Thailand?
- 4 Can you fly directly into Phuket?
- 5 Does Phuket have an international airport?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Phuket?
- 10 How much spending money do you need per day in Phuket?
- 11 What is the cheapest airport to fly into Thailand?
- 12 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 13 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Where do you fly into to get to Phuket?
Flights to Phuket usually land at Phuket International Airport, which is about 24 miles from the city.
Which airports fly direct to Phuket from UK?
Our direct flights to Phuket from the UK are available from Manchester, Birmingham and London Gatwick.
What is the closest airport to Phuket Thailand?
The nearest airport to Phuket is the Phuket International Airport, which is the busiest airport in Thailand after the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
Can you fly directly into Phuket?
Domestic flights to Phuket From Bangkok, airlines that operate direct flights are Bangkok Airways, EL AL, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Thai AirAsia, Thai Airways (Star Alliance), Thai Smile and Thai Vietjet Air. From Bangkok (Don Muang), direct flights are offered by Nok Air, Thai AirAsia and Thai Lion Air.
Does Phuket have an international airport?
Phuket International Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานภูเก็ต) (IATA: HKT, ICAO: VTSP) is an international airport serving the Phuket Province of Thailand.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What is the best month to go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How much spending money do you need per day in Phuket?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
What is the cheapest airport to fly into Thailand?
Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok’s international airport, is the cheapest airport to fly into Thailand. Flights can be up to $200 cheaper than if you were to fly into Phuket or Chang Mai.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.