- 1 Which part of Phuket is best for families?
- 2 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 3 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 4 Where is the party scene in Phuket?
- 5 Is food and drink cheap in Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket nice for families?
- 7 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 8 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 9 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 10 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 11 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 12 How safe is Phuket?
- 13 What is there to do in Phuket at night?
Which part of Phuket is best for families?
5 Best Phuket Beaches for Families
- Karon Beach.
- Kamala Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Kata Beach.
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Where is the party scene in Phuket?
Guide to Bangla Road in Phuket, Thailand | Nightlife, Bars & Entertainment. Once the sun goes down, the streets of Thailand come alive with lights, music, and fun parties. One of the top nightlife spots in the country is Bangla Road, located in the beach resort town of Patong in Phuket Province.
Is food and drink cheap in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in Phuket is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
Is Phuket nice for families?
Phuket is an ideal destination to travel with your family. It has an enormous number of choices for sightseeing, loads of cultural attractions, plenty of beaches, shopping avenues and kid friendly activities.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
What is there to do in Phuket at night?
What to Do at Night in Phuket
- Soi Bangla.
- Phuket nightclubs.
- Beach clubs in Phuket.
- Phuket sunset bars.
- Simon Cabaret.
- Live music venues in Phuket.
- Gay Phuket.
- Thai Boxing.