- 1 Where can you island hop in Phuket?
- 2 Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
- 3 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 4 How much does it cost to go island hopping in Thailand?
- 5 Is it easy to island hop in Thailand?
- 6 How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 7 How long is the boat ride from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 8 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 9 How much is James Bond Island tour?
- 10 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 11 How do I plan island hopping in Thailand?
- 12 How do you get around Thailand Islands?
- 13 What can you do in Thailand in 10 days?
Where can you island hop in Phuket?
- Koh Phi Phi. I’ll start with one of the most beautiful islands of the Andaman sea and our personal favorite day trip from Phuket – Phi Phi islands.
- Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island.
- Ko Hong.
- Koh Racha Yai & Koh Racha Noi.
- Coral Island – Koh He.
- Similan Islands.
- Surin Islands.
- Koh Jum – Ko Pu.
Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from Phuket by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in. Two main parts of Phi Phi, the first is Phi Phi Leh, and second, you have Phi Phi Don.
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
How much does it cost to go island hopping in Thailand?
Program 1 costs 550 baht a person OR we suggest hiring a private longtail boat for 1,500 baht for the entire day for a private Thailand island hopping tour around Koh Lipe.
Is it easy to island hop in Thailand?
So please keep in mind that there are 101 ways to plan an island hopping trip in Thailand, and this is just one of them. Use this as an inspiration to make your own perfect island hopping itinerary. It might look a bit overwhelming to plan a trip like this on your own at first, but it’s actually really easy to do.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
The Phuket to Koh Samui bus and ferry combined ticket costs $14, the total trip duration is 7 hours 50 minutes. As for private transfers, this service will cost a minimum of $440, and the travel time is about 6 hours. The distance from Phuket to Koh Samui is 335 km.
How long is the boat ride from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Ferry to Phi Phi Ferries take about two hours from Phuket and 90 minutes from Krabi or Koh Lanta.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
How much is James Bond Island tour?
The cost is around 1600 Baht per person for the speedboat trip. You can use SRC Travels located at OTOP shopping center, Patong. They are travel agents and have a bouquet of tours to choose from and are priced reasonably.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How do I plan island hopping in Thailand?
My Thailand Island Hopping Itinerary
- Fly Bangkok to Phuket (Around $150)
- Ferry to Koh Phi Phi (Less than $10 for a boat)
- Ferry to Krabi (Haggle for the best price.
- Bus and Ferry to Koh Samui (Less than $15)
- Ferry to Koh Pha Ngan (Less than $10)
- Ferry to Koh Tao (Less than $10)
- Overnight bus to Bangkok (Less than $20)
How do you get around Thailand Islands?
Getting around the Thai Islands But the best way to get around the Thai islands in general is via boat to and fro and on the islands you can either rent a moped, or use tuk-tuks! You can book boat transfers between the islands here.
What can you do in Thailand in 10 days?
Here’s a quick little list of things to do during the day:
- Relax on the beautiful Railey Beach.
- Try out Rock Climbing.
- Hike to the Railay Beach Viewpoint and the Lagoon.
- Visit Phra Nang Beach & Cave.
- Get A Massage.
- Go Kayaking.
- Watch the monkeys play.
- Thai Cooking Class (great place to do this)