- 1 Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
- 2 Is Phuket Tours Direct reliable?
- 3 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 4 How much does a Phuket trip cost?
- 5 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 6 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi?
- 7 Is Phuket expensive 2020?
- 8 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 9 How much is a massage in Phuket?
Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
Now let’s talk about booking Phuket tours online. It’s not more expensive than booking on the island itself. In some instances, during low travel season it’s about the same price.
Is Phuket Tours Direct reliable?
Phuket Tours Direct has been listed on Tripadvisor for many years having hundreds of reviews consistingly scoring more than 80% Excellent or Very Good why we in 2017 finally were awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as for 2018 and 2019.
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
How much does a Phuket trip cost?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
Is Phuket expensive 2020?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable. Bali vs Phuket (Where Is Better To Visit In 2020?)
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How much is a massage in Phuket?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.