- 1 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 2 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 3 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 4 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 5 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 6 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 7 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 8 How safe is Phuket?
- 9 Which is better Kata or Karon Beach?
- 10 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
- 11 Is Karon Beach Safe?
- 12 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 13 Which Phuket beach best for families?
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
Bangtao Beach Bangtao is one of the longest beaches in Phuket, halfway between the airport and Patong on the island’s west coast. With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Which is better Kata or Karon Beach?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.
Is Karon Beach Safe?
A little beacon of doom on Karon beach. Phuket’s main beaches are now staffed with lifeguards, but a number of drownings still occur each year here, especially during the southwest monsoon months of May through October. When the beaches are lined with red flags warning of strong waves and undertow, stay out of the sea.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Which Phuket beach best for families?
5 Best Phuket Beaches for Families
- Karon Beach.
- Kamala Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Kata Beach.