- 1 Which Thai island has the best beaches?
- 2 What is the best Thailand island to visit?
- 3 Which is nicer Phuket or Krabi?
- 4 Should I stay Phuket or Krabi?
- 5 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 6 Which is nicer Phuket or Koh Samui?
- 7 Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi Island?
- 8 What is the best part of Thailand?
- 9 How do I choose a Thai island?
- 10 How expensive is Krabi?
- 11 How long is ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
- 12 How far is Phi Phi Island from Phuket?
- 13 How much is the ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
- 14 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 15 How much is a taxi from Krabi to Phuket?
Which Thai island has the best beaches?
Often said to have the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, Koh Lipe is one of the 51 islands that make up Tarutao Marine Park, down south near the border of Malaysia. It’s got the dreamy combination of remoteness (far fewer tourists than Phuket or Samui), picture-perfect beaches and luxury hotels.
What is the best Thailand island to visit?
The best islands in Thailand
- Koh Samui. Best island for: an all-rounder Thai island for first-timers, families and honeymooners.
- Phuket. Best island for: partying, uber-cool pool villas and serene nooks.
- Koh Lanta.
- Koh Phangan.
- Koh Samet.
- Koh Phi Phi.
- Koh Yao Yai & Koh Yao Noi.
Which is nicer Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Should I stay Phuket or Krabi?
Choose Phuket if you want a sophisticated vacation in a convenient and well-developed destination. If you want a great deal of choice that’s easily accessible, Phuket is for you. By contrast, Krabi is excellent if you want to relax or play in a natural setting.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
Which is nicer Phuket or Koh Samui?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi Island?
Koh Phi Phi is smaller than Koh Samui. In that case my suggestion would be to choose Koh Phi Phi if you are ok with the same places for a while. There are no cars, you walk everywhere, go by scooter or by boats. Koh Samui is much bigger and can offer a better variety of beaches, bars and places to stay.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
How do I choose a Thai island?
First, to help you get started, there are three important things to keep in mind as you begin planning your Thai island getaway:
- Before You Book Anything, Check When Monsoon Season Will Be.
- Consider How Much Time it Will Take to Island Hop.
- Figure Out Which Island’s Style Suits Your Vacation Needs.
How expensive is Krabi?
A vacation to Krabi for one week usually costs around ฿10,404 for one person. So, a trip to Krabi for two people costs around ฿20,808 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿41,615 in Krabi.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
How far is Phi Phi Island from Phuket?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
How much is the ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket ferry to Krabi, Phi Phi, or Koh Samui leaves according to the fixed timetable and costs $22 (the travel time is 2.5 hours). The Phuket-Krabi bus is cheaper ($4.3) and its journey time is also 2.5 hours. A taxi will cost from $83 for a trip which lasts 1 hour 45 minutes.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
How much is a taxi from Krabi to Phuket?
The quickest way to get from Krabi to Phuket is to taxi which costs ฿3300 – ฿4000 and takes 2h 30m.