- 1 What is the best domestic airline in Thailand?
- 2 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 3 Which airline companies are flying between Thailand and Bali?
- 4 What is the most dangerous airline?
- 5 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 6 How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
- 7 How much is a Coke in Thailand?
- 8 How far in advance should you book a flight to get the best deal?
- 9 Is Thai Airways a good airline?
- 10 Is Thai AirAsia safe?
- 11 How far is Thailand from Bali flying?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
- 13 Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
What is the best domestic airline in Thailand?
The Best Airlines for Domestic Flights in Thailand
- Thai Airways. Thai Airways, named the World’s Best Economy Class Airline in 2017 by Skytrax, is the flag carrier of Thailand with 22,000 employees.
- Thai Smile.
- Bangkok Airways.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Which airline companies are flying between Thailand and Bali?
Fly from Thailand to Bali AirAsia runs a plenty of flights from Thailand to Bali.
What is the most dangerous airline?
The World’s Most Dangerous Airlines
- 01 of 05. Lion Air. Aero Icarus via Wikimedia Commons.
- 02 of 05. Nepal Airlines. Krish Dulal via Wikimedia Commons.
- 03 of 05. Kam Air. Karla Marshall via Wikimedia Commons.
- 04 of 05. Tara Air. Solundir via Wikimedia Commons.
- 05 of 05. SCAT Airlines. Maarten Visser via Wikimedia Commons.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
How much is a Coke in Thailand?
A nostalgic, glass bottle of Coke costs around 15 baht. A large bottle of Thai Chang beer can be found in restaurants around Khao San Road / Soi Rambuttri for under 90 baht. 7-Eleven price for a large bottle of beer is usually less than 60 baht.
How far in advance should you book a flight to get the best deal?
However, there are some general rules to follow to ensure that you’re getting the best deal. For domestic flights, plan to book between one and four months before departure. Add a few more months if you’re planning an international trip.
Is Thai Airways a good airline?
Thai Airways is Certified as a 4-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff.
Is Thai AirAsia safe?
AirAsia has recently been awarded the top seven stars for COVID-19 health ratings by the aviation safety experts at Airlineratings.com, following the implementation of numerous industry innovations over recent times to make flying more seamless, hygienic and contactless than ever before.
How far is Thailand from Bali flying?
How far is Denpasar Bali from Bangkok by plane? The distance between Bangkok and Denpasar Bali is approximately 2,979 miles.
Where is the best place to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly directly from Phuket to Bali (Denpasar).