- 1 What is the best part of Phuket to stay?
- 2 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 3 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 4 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 5 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 6 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 7 What is Phuket most known for?
- 8 How much spending money do you need in Phuket?
- 9 Is Phuket a good family holiday?
- 10 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 11 How safe is Phuket?
- 12 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
- 13 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 14 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 15 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
What is the best part of Phuket to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
Bangtao Beach Bangtao is one of the longest beaches in Phuket, halfway between the airport and Patong on the island’s west coast. With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
What is Phuket most known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
How much spending money do you need in Phuket?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
Is Phuket a good family holiday?
Phuket is an ideal destination to travel with your family. It has an enormous number of choices for sightseeing, loads of cultural attractions, plenty of beaches, shopping avenues and kid friendly activities.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.