- 1 Can you get a train from Thailand to Cambodia?
- 2 Can I fly from Thailand to Cambodia?
- 3 How far is Cambodia from Thailand by plane?
- 4 Is Cambodia dangerous for tourists?
- 5 Is Thailand cheaper than Cambodia?
- 6 Can Cambodian go to Thailand now?
- 7 How long does it take to fly from Thailand to Cambodia?
- 8 How many times can you enter Thailand on a 30 day visa?
- 9 Can I go Thailand to Cambodia by bus?
- 10 How long is Cambodia to Thailand?
- 11 Is there a train from Cambodia to Vietnam?
- 12 Do and don’ts in Cambodia?
- 13 Can I fly to Cambodia right now?
- 14 What you should not do in Cambodia?
Can you get a train from Thailand to Cambodia?
No, there is no direct train from Bangkok to Cambodia station. However, there are services departing from Phayathai and arriving at Phnom Penh Station via Poipet. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 16h 4m.
Can I fly from Thailand to Cambodia?
Flights to Cambodia The quickest way to go to Cambodia from Thailand is by taking the plane. Whether your destination is Siem Reap or Phnom Penh, the flight lasts about an hour. The cheapest tickets are generally offered by Thai Air Asia and Thai Smile.
How far is Cambodia from Thailand by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Cambodia and Thailand is 566 km= 352 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Cambodia to Thailand, It takes 0.63 hours to arrive.
Is Cambodia dangerous for tourists?
Cambodia is generally a safe place to travel, though, as with all tourist destinations, be aware of pickpockets in crowded areas. There are occasional reports of someone on a moped grabbing a bag or phone. Always be aware of your belongings and surroundings. The biggest safety risk is traffic.
Is Thailand cheaper than Cambodia?
Cambodia is cheaper than Thailand. You will find that your money goes farther there than Thailand. Things like food, drinks, hotels, taxi, and partying with the women are cheaper. But keep in mind, this all comes at a price. Thailand is much more developed, especially in the major cities.
Can Cambodian go to Thailand now?
Please note that Cambodian passport holders are not allowed to enter Thailand for tourism under the visa exemption scheme. Cambodian passport holders must apply for a tourist visa (TR) or Special Tourist Visa (STV).
How long does it take to fly from Thailand to Cambodia?
Flying time from Bangkok, Thailand to Phnom Penh, Cambodia The total flight duration from Bangkok, Thailand to Phnom Penh, Cambodia is 1 hour, 10 minutes.
How many times can you enter Thailand on a 30 day visa?
You can only enter Thailand through a land border using the 30 day visa exemption twice per calendar year. To cross more frequently, you’ll need to get the appropriate visa in advance of travelling. This doesn’t apply if arriving by air. For more information, contact the nearest Thai embassy or consulate.
Can I go Thailand to Cambodia by bus?
Is there a direct bus between Thailand and Cambodia? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Bangkok Khao San Road and arriving at Phnom Penh Virak Buntham Express. Services depart every four hours, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 13h.
How long is Cambodia to Thailand?
The distance between Cambodia and Thailand is 462 km. The road distance is 659 km. How do I travel from Cambodia to Thailand without a car? The best way to get from Cambodia to Thailand without a car is to bus which takes 13h and costs $25.
Is there a train from Cambodia to Vietnam?
To travel from Cambodia to Vietnam, you have to take a bus. There is no passenger train connection between these two countries. There are daily direct bus connections from Siem Reap (Cambodia) to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) with a journey time of 9 hours and a ticket fare from 25 EUR.
Do and don’ts in Cambodia?
The Dos and Don’ts of Cambodia
- Do: Take Your Shoes off at the Door.
- Don’t: Interact With Monks.
- Do: Eat Only With Your Right Hand.
- Don’t: Flaunt the Fact That You’re American.
- Do: Speak the Local Language.
- Don’t: Dress Too Skimpy.
- Do: Haggle.
- Don’t: Show Affection in Public.
Can I fly to Cambodia right now?
ENTERING CAMBODIA Travel to Cambodia for tourism is currently restricted. Flights to Cambodia generally require a transfer through international hubs in South East Asia, so flights are limited. The Cambodia-Laos, Cambodia-Thailand, and Cambodia-Vietnam land borders remain closed.
What you should not do in Cambodia?
13 Things Not To Do In Cambodia
- Avoid Carrying Single Currency.
- Don’t Go For Elephant Rides.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Avoid Feeding Or Giving Money To The Beggars.
- Do Not Disrespect Monks.
- Don’t Take Your Skin For Granted.
- Don’t Rely Totally On Internet.
- Strolling Casually Into The Temples Isn’t Allowed.