- 1 Is 2 weeks too long in Phuket?
- 2 How long does it take to drive around Phuket?
- 3 Is 7 Days in Thailand Enough?
- 4 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
- 5 When should you not go to Phuket?
- 6 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 7 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 8 How do I plan a trip to Phuket?
- 9 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 10 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 11 How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
- 12 What is the best time to go to Thailand?
- 13 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
- 14 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
Is 2 weeks too long in Phuket?
2 weeks is just about right if you want to do most of what Phuket has on offer, and still have some lazy days by the pool.
How long does it take to drive around Phuket?
2. Re: Driving across Phuket- how long? If you drove from the south end up to the bridge to the mainland – at a reasonable pace – without stopping – and driving at a reasonble pace – it would probably take you about an hour.
Is 7 Days in Thailand Enough?
However, with the proper planning and coordination, it is extremely possible to plan the perfect 7 days in Thailand to leave travelers completely satisfied with their holiday.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
When should you not go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
How do I plan a trip to Phuket?
Here is a suggested plan for your Phuket trip, giving a good mix of leisure and sightseeing:
- Day 1: Phuket City Tour and Phuket Fantasea Show.
- Day 2: Phi Phi island tour.
- Day 3: Trip to James Bond Island.
- Day 4: Day free for shopping/relaxing, pub crawl in the evening.
- Day 5: Departure.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
Tuk-tuks in Phuket A 5-minute trip can cost from 100 baht, so state your destination and agree on the price before setting off. Trips further afield, beyond the immediate beach area can cost from 400 baht – depending on the distance, weather, and your bargaining skills.
What is the best time to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
How Much Does it Cost to Travel for 2 weeks in Thailand? In the 15 days that we spent in Bangkok and Northern Thailand, we spent a total of 14,726 Baht. That’s equivalent to about $420. That’s for two people for 15 days and includes everything from accommodation to meals and transport.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.