- 1 How long is Nai Harn beach?
- 2 Which beach in Phuket is the nicest?
- 3 What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
- 4 What is Phuket known for?
- 5 Is Rawai Beach good?
- 6 Is Nai Yang Beach nice?
- 7 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 8 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 9 Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
- 10 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 11 Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
- 12 How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
- 13 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 14 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 15 Is Phuket better than Bali?
How long is Nai Harn beach?
This 11-km-long straight beach is still blessedly undeveloped as it’s part of the Sirinat National Park.
Which beach in Phuket is the nicest?
Patong Beach The most famous beach in Phuket, whilst it’s not the most scenic by Phuket’s high standards — and certainly not the quietest — it offers more activities than any other beach and has an unrivalled nightlife scene, so no list is complete without it.
What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.
What is Phuket known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
Is Rawai Beach good?
Rawai Beach, at the south end of Phuket island, is not a beach suitable for swimming, but it offers beautiful views on the nearby islands and has a peaceful local atmosphere. It’s a great place to enjoy some excellent seafood by the ocean and a good starting point to do some island hopping.
Is Nai Yang Beach nice?
Naiyang Beach is one of those out-of-the-beaten-tracks hidden gems, little known from first-timers but very popular with returning travellers. Beautiful, shaded, and full of tiny fun bars and restaurants, Nai Yang, remains peaceful like most of the northern beaches of Phuket because they are not along the main roads.
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’. In recent year Bangtao has become one of the most lively and trendy beach destinations in Phuket, with many beach clubs and a vast beach dining choice.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
The distance between Old Phuket Town and Patong Beach is 11 km. The road distance is 15 km. How do I travel from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car? The best way to get from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car is to Blue Songtaews which takes 54 min and costs ฿50.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.