- 1 How many days are enough in Phuket?
- 2 Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
- 3 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 4 Are there quarantine hotels in Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 7 How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
- 8 How many days do you need in Krabi?
- 9 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 10 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 11 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 12 Where do you quarantine in Phuket?
- 13 How much does 14 day quarantine cost in Thailand?
- 14 Which hotels can you quarantine in Thailand?
How many days are enough in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
10 Days to 2 weeks in Phuket is probably the best option if you have a job with just a few weeks of holiday a year. If you live in the northern hemisphere, it is also a great time to come to this tropical island as the weather in Phuket is at its best from December to April.
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Are there quarantine hotels in Phuket?
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa Rooms offered for quarantine at Phuket Graceland feature wooden flooring and modern Thai décor. Features of Phuket GRACELAND Resort & Spa ALQ package: 3-time COVID-19 Real-time RT-PCR technical screening test during your stay.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai.
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
How many days do you need in Krabi?
5 days in Krabi to make the best out of your time there, but if time is a constraint, then a minimum of 3 days in Krabi. On a trip to Krabi, there is so much to explore, from the dangerous looking limestone cliffs at Railay beach to sparkling clear blue waters all around, there really is never a dull moment.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Where do you quarantine in Phuket?
Most travelers must quarantine for 14 days in an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility. However, on July 1 the island of Phuket reopened to vaccinated foreign visitors without quarantine requirements.
How much does 14 day quarantine cost in Thailand?
14-day Quarantine Package Price: m) 66,500 THB per person. 3
Which hotels can you quarantine in Thailand?
Thailand Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) Hotels
- AVANI Atrium Bangkok Hotel.
- BelAire Bangkok Sukhumvit.
- Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Bangkok.
- Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort.
- Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok.
- Pullman Bangkok Hotel G.
- Lancaster Bangkok.