- 1 Can we stay Koh Nang Yuan?
- 2 Can you swim to Koh Nang Yuan?
- 3 What time does Koh Nang Yuan open?
- 4 How long does it take to get from Phuket to Koh Tao?
- 5 How do you get to Koh Nang Yuan?
- 6 How do you get to Koh Tao?
- 7 Is Koh Tao expensive?
- 8 How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 9 How do you get from Phuket to Koh Tao?
Can we stay Koh Nang Yuan?
The island closes at 5pm and at this time, only the guests of the resort are allowed to stay. The resort restaurant is the only place to buy food and it is pricier than the average Thai restaurant. As mentioned, there is currently just one resort on the island, Koh Nang Yuan Island Dive Resort.
Can you swim to Koh Nang Yuan?
There are a few separate swimming areas on Koh Nang Yuan. One is more for snorkelling where you can find a Japanese Garden and many tropical fish. You will see many snorkelling trips head over this way.
What time does Koh Nang Yuan open?
Koh Nang Yuan island is open from 10am-5pm for people that are not staying overnight at the island resort. However, 2-3 hours is enough time to explore this beautiful group of three islands, climb the viewpoint and try snorkeling plus relax on the beach.
How long does it take to get from Phuket to Koh Tao?
The travel time from Phuket to Koh Tao can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 9 to 11 hours.
How do you get to Koh Nang Yuan?
The best way to get there is by traveling to Koh Tao –which is located on the Gulf of Thailand– and from Koh Tao taking a 15-minute ferry or long-tail boat ride, or a day trip tour. You can also overnight at Koh Nang Yuan.
How do you get to Koh Tao?
4 good options:
- Fly from Bangkok to Samui, then catch ferry to Koh Tao. Fastest most direct route.
- Fly from Bangkok to Suratthani or Chumphon, then catch ferry to Koh Tao.
- Joint Bus (Coach) + Ferry from Bangkok to Koh Tao.
- Overnight Sleeper Train + Ferry from Bangkok to Koh Tao.
Is Koh Tao expensive?
Koh Tao is more expensive than Koh Phangan, but it’s still affordable. You can expect to pay a bit more in terms of accommodation. To give you an idea, dorms start at about TBH 190 per night and you can rent a scooter for about TBH 150-200 per day.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
The Phuket to Koh Samui bus and ferry combined ticket costs $14, the total trip duration is 7 hours 50 minutes. As for private transfers, this service will cost a minimum of $440, and the travel time is about 6 hours. The distance from Phuket to Koh Samui is 335 km.
How do you get from Phuket to Koh Tao?
How to get from Phuket to Koh Tao? Fly+Ferry
- Phuket Airport transfer.
- Flight Phuket Island to Koh Samui.
- Koh Samui Airport Transfer to ferry pier.
- High Speed Ferry Samui to Koh Tao.