- 1 How long does it take from Malaysia to Thailand by bus?
- 2 How far is Phuket from Malaysia?
- 3 How can I go to Phuket from Malaysia?
- 4 How can I cross the border from Malaysia to Thailand?
- 5 Can you drink Malaysia tap water?
- 6 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 7 How long does it take from Singapore to Malaysia by train?
- 8 How far is Malaysia from Singapore by plane?
- 9 Is Thailand a state?
- 10 How do I get from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore?
- 11 Where is Langkawi situated?
- 12 Is there a train from Malaysia to Thailand?
- 13 How do you get from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
- 14 How can I travel to Thailand by car?
How long does it take from Malaysia to Thailand by bus?
If you travel from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Hat Yai, Thailand by a bus, it will take around 9-10 hours or longer than that. The bus ticket price is around 500-600 Thai Baht which depends on the type of bus you take; normal or VIP bus. If it is not raining then 9 hours should be possible at night.
How far is Phuket from Malaysia?
The distance between Phuket and Malaysia is 565 km. The road distance is 965.5 km.
How can I go to Phuket from Malaysia?
Kuala Lumpur to Phuket by Ferry?
- Take a train to Butterworth from KL.
- Take the ferry over to George Town, Penang Island.
- Take a ferry from Penang to Langkawi.
- Take a ferry from Langkawi to Koh Lipe.
- Take a ferry from Koh Lipe to Phuket, or go via Koh Lanta or Krabi.
How can I cross the border from Malaysia to Thailand?
Road. The border crossing is via the Bukit Bunga–Ban Buketa Bridge over the Kolok River. The border crossing is via the Rantau Panjang–Sungai Golok Bridge over the Kolok River.
Can you drink Malaysia tap water?
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 20 — The National Water Service Commission (SPAN) has confirmed that the country’s water supply is free from E. coli bacteria and safe for direct consumption.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How long does it take from Singapore to Malaysia by train?
The train is a relaxing method of traveling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur (or KL to Singapore). Three times a day a train departs from Singapore. The trip will take 6,5 hours.
How far is Malaysia from Singapore by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Malaysia and Singapore is 377 km= 234 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Malaysia to Singapore, It takes 0.42 hours to arrive.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
How do I get from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore?
Travel by train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore takes about 8-10 hours. Travel by plane (direct flights) from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore takes about 1 hour. Travel by private car + shuttle train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore (via Johor) takes about 6 hours.
Where is Langkawi situated?
Langkawi Island, Malaysian Pulau Langkawi, main island of the Langkawi group, in the Strait of Malacca, Peninsular (West) Malaysia. It lies just south of the Thai island of Tarutao. Langkawi, 18 miles (29 km) long and 10 miles (16 km) wide, rises to 2,887 feet (880 metres) at Raya Mountain.
Is there a train from Malaysia to Thailand?
There is no direct train from Malaysia to Thailand. All travellers need to alight from the train to clear the customs and immigration at the Padang Besar Train Station before taking another train heading to Thailand.
How do you get from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
The best way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand is to train via Hat Yai which takes 21h 26m and costs RM 110 – RM 460. Alternatively, you can bus via Hat Yai, which costs RM 180 – RM 210 and takes 24h 51m.
How can I travel to Thailand by car?
India to Thailand by road via Myanmar Route Map
- Day 1: New Delhi – Lucknow (535 km, 8-9 hours)
- Day 2: Lucknow – Darbhanga, Bihar (590 km, 11-12 hours)
- Day 3: Darbhanga – Siliguri (325 km, 7-8 hours)
- Day 4: Siliguri – Guwahati (460 km, 10-11 hours)
- Day 5: Guwahati.
- Day 6: Guwahati – Kohima (360 km, 10-11 hours)