- 1 How long is the flight from China to Phuket?
- 2 Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How many hours is Phuket from South Africa?
- 4 How long does it take to drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 7 Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
- 8 How many hours is a flight from Johannesburg to Thailand?
- 9 Is Thailand a state?
- 10 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 11 How safe is Thailand?
- 12 How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
How long is the flight from China to Phuket?
Flight time from Beijing to Phuket is 5 hours 40 minutes.
Can you drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
Can I drive from Bangkok to Phuket? Yes, the driving distance between Bangkok to Phuket is 839 km. It takes approximately 12h 8m to drive from Bangkok to Phuket.
How many hours is Phuket from South Africa?
What time is it? Time zone – Phuket is 5 hours ahead of South Africa.
How long does it take to drive from Bangkok to Phuket?
How long is the drive from Bangkok, Thailand to Phuket, Thailand? The total driving time is 11 hours, 17 minutes.
Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
Where should I stop along the way?
- Patong Beach (4 mentions)
- Patong Beach (3 mentions)
- Wat Chaithararam (3 mentions)
- Big Buddha Phuket (3 mentions)
How many hours is a flight from Johannesburg to Thailand?
Flight duration from Johannesburg to Bangkok is approximately 12 hours, 40 minutes.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How safe is Thailand?
Thailand is generally a safe country to visit, but it’s smart to exercise caution, especially when it comes to dealing with strangers (both Thai and foreigners) and traveling alone. Assault of travelers is relatively rare in Thailand, but it does happen. Possession of drugs can result in a year or more of prison time.
How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
How far is Bangkok from Phuket? By air, it’s about 680kms (423 miles) from Bangkok to Phuket and there are around 50 flights per day, taking 1.5 hours. You can travel cheaper by bus but it’s a long journey, adding 165kms, so buses take between 12 to 15 hours.