- 1 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 2 How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 Is there a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 7 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 8 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 9 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 10 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 11 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 12 How do you get to Phuket Island?
- 13 Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
- 14 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 15 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
Is there a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train Trains don’t go all the way from Bangkok to Phuket, but you can hop on one until you reach the town of Surat Thani and then switch to a bus for the rest of the journey. The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35. If you are thinking about how many kilometres there are from Bangkok to Phuket – the distance between them is 840 km.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How do you get to Phuket Island?
To reach Phuket, most travelers fly into Phuket International Airport (HKT), which is located at the island’s northern end. Most of the accommodations are congregated in the south around Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket Town.
Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Absolutely not. The ferry and boat routes existing in Thailand connect the mainland with nearby islands – Koh Chang, Koh, Samed, Koh Samui, Koh Pangan, Koh Phi Phi etc. The only way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket by sea is to charter a private yacht with a crew, which will cost you a fortune and take about two weeks.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.