- 1 What weed seeds are the best?
- 2 Can you still buy Thai stick?
- 3 What is the strongest strain of Indica?
- 4 Should I buy regular or feminized seeds?
- 5 How can you tell a female seed?
- 6 Are Autoflowers less potent?
- 7 What’s the top 10 best weed?
- 8 How much does a Thai stick cost?
- 9 How tall does Thai weed grow?
- 10 What kind of weed is Gorilla Glue?
- 11 How strong is Thai stick?
- 12 What happened Thai sticks?
What weed seeds are the best?
Best Seed Banks That Ship To USA 2021
- I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM) – Best Overall Seed Bank.
- MSNL Seed Bank – Best for Discreet Shipping and Packaging.
- Crop King Seeds – Best for Experienced Growers.
- Quebec Cannabis Seeds – Best for Specialized Strains.
- Seedsman – Best for Seed Variety.
- Herbies Seeds.
- Gorilla Seed Bank.
Can you still buy Thai stick?
Nowadays, many Americans have no idea what Thai Sticks are, as the practice is almost exclusively embraced in Thailand. There’s no one particular reason why these green giants are no longer popular in the States. But they may have a resurgence, as the marijuana industry continues to grow and evolve.
What is the strongest strain of Indica?
What Are the Strongest Indica Strains?
- Strawberry Banana. This strain is quite potent and derived from DNA genetics.
- Purple Kush. This is the strongest Indica strain in our list with a whopping 27% THC level.
- Death Star.
- Ice Wreck.
- Kosher Kush.
- MK Ultra.
- Critical Kush.
Should I buy regular or feminized seeds?
If so, regular seeds are the way to go, as they have far more stable genetics, and regular seed packs will produce male plants for the breeding process. However, if you’re focused mainly on yielding high-quality usable bud, then we highly recommend you buy some feminized seeds instead.
How can you tell a female seed?
Determining if a Seed is Male or Female The only way true way to tell the plant’s gender is to plant some seeds, then wait. After a period of several weeks, it will begin to pre-flower, or form a small bud in the crux of a branch.
Are Autoflowers less potent?
Yes, the first autoflowering strain was less potent, but note that it was released more than 10 years ago, nowadays you can find autos that are as potent or even more than photoperiodic strains. Not only are autoflowers as potent as photo strains, but they have several more advantages to them.
What’s the top 10 best weed?
10 Best Weed Strains: Top Strains for Smoking and Growing in 2021
- Chemdawg. Chemdawg is known for many things, among them its soothing properties.
- OG Kush. OG Kush is likely a descendant of the Chemdawg strain.
- Grand Daddy Purple Strain.
- Gorilla Glue.
- Girl Scout Cookies.
- Blue Dream Strain.
- AK 47 Strain.
- White Widow.
How much does a Thai stick cost?
How much does a Thai stick cost? Purchasing a Thai stick in a US dispensary may cost anywhere from $65 to more than $100, depending on the state.
How tall does Thai weed grow?
Thai landrace Strain growing tips Indoor Thai grows can be very difficult because it can grow up to 15 feet tall. This can definitely make life complicated, so it’s highly recommended that you take the seeds outside to grow.
What kind of weed is Gorilla Glue?
Original Glue, also known as “Gorilla Glue,” “Original Glue,” “GG4,” and “Gorilla Glue #4” is a potent hybrid marijuana strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch.
How strong is Thai stick?
THC: 15% – 20% Thai Stick is a rare 100% sativa strain that is native to Thailand and was brought over to the United States during the 70s or 80s, depending on who you ask. This bud gets its name from its unique method of smoking it – typically you skewer the buds on long thin bamboo sticks.
What happened Thai sticks?
What Happened to Thai Sticks? Although they are beginning to see a resurgence in certain marijuana circles, Thai Sticks have all but disappeared – or at the very least, have remained in Thailand. As weed smokers returned from their Southeast Asian sojourns, they began growing marijuana in their backyards.