- 1 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 2 How many days do you need in Phuket?
- 3 What can you do in Phuket for 3 days?
- 4 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 5 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 6 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 7 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 8 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 10 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 11 How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
- 12 How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
- 13 How many days do you need in Phi Phi Island?
- 14 How much is a ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi?
- 15 Should I stay Phi Phi Island?
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How many days do you need in Phuket?
The minimum stay in Phuket is usually 4 days.
What can you do in Phuket for 3 days?
How to Spend a Perfect 3 Days in Phuket Itinerary
- Morning: Big Buddha and Wat Chalong.
- Afternoon: Kata Noi Beach.
- Sunset: Karon View Point.
- Evening: Karon Temple & Karon Market.
- Morning and afternoon: Island Hopping and Snorkelling.
- Evening: Chillva Market.
- Morning: Cooking Class.
- After lunch: Old Phuket Town.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
Tuk-tuks in Phuket A 5-minute trip can cost from 100 baht, so state your destination and agree on the price before setting off. Trips further afield, beyond the immediate beach area can cost from 400 baht – depending on the distance, weather, and your bargaining skills.
How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
How many days do you need in Phi Phi Island?
Unmissable things to do in Phi Phi Island I would recommend you to stay for at least 3 days, so you have enough time to enjoy the top attractions in Phi Phi Island. Only one of Phi Phi Islands is inhabited, Phi Phi Don, which means all the others will be reached by boat and that is something you don’t want to miss.
How much is a ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi?
Ferry tickets – ฿700 to ฿900. Ferry+van price: ฿700 – ฿1,300. From Phuket to Koh Phi Phi starting from 07:00 Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi until 12:00 Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi. van+Ferry price: ฿700 – ฿1,800.
Should I stay Phi Phi Island?
Mid-range hotels in Phi Phi offer good rooms and service but not all of them will have facilities as pool or beach views. Choose a place to stay in Phi Phi based on your budget and travel style. If you want to be in the middle of the action book a hotel close to Tonsai Pier, Nice Beach or Loh Dalum Beach.