- 1 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 2 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 3 What can you do in Phuket for 3 days?
- 4 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 5 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 7 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 8 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 9 Do people speak English in Phuket?
- 10 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 11 How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
- 12 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 13 Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
- 14 Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
- 15 What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What can you do in Phuket for 3 days?
How to Spend a Perfect 3 Days in Phuket Itinerary
- Morning: Big Buddha and Wat Chalong.
- Afternoon: Kata Noi Beach.
- Sunset: Karon View Point.
- Evening: Karon Temple & Karon Market.
- Morning and afternoon: Island Hopping and Snorkelling.
- Evening: Chillva Market.
- Morning: Cooking Class.
- After lunch: Old Phuket Town.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Do people speak English in Phuket?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
Tuk-tuks in Phuket A 5-minute trip can cost from 100 baht, so state your destination and agree on the price before setting off. Trips further afield, beyond the immediate beach area can cost from 400 baht – depending on the distance, weather, and your bargaining skills.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’. In recent year Bangtao has become one of the most lively and trendy beach destinations in Phuket, with many beach clubs and a vast beach dining choice.
Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.