- 1 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 2 What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
- 3 What is the main beach in Phuket?
- 4 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 5 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 6 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 7 Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
- 8 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 9 Which Phuket Beach was hit by tsunami?
- 10 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 11 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
- 12 How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
- 13 How far is Phuket from the beach?
- 14 How safe is Phuket?
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
1. Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket, blessed with incredibly soft white sand and bathing in clear blue waters. Surprisingly, it’s just next to the crowded Patong beach, but despite being a little heaven, it’s relatively quiet.
What is the main beach in Phuket?
Patong Beach The most famous beach in Phuket, whilst it’s not the most scenic by Phuket’s high standards — and certainly not the quietest — it offers more activities than any other beach and has an unrivalled nightlife scene, so no list is complete without it.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Which Phuket Beach was hit by tsunami?
The popular tourist resort of Phuket was badly hit. Some 250 people were reported dead, including tourists. The tsunami struck the west coast of Phuket island, flooding and causing damage to almost all the major beaches such as Patong, Karon, Kamala, and Kata beach.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
The distance between Old Phuket Town and Patong Beach is 11 km. The road distance is 15 km. How do I travel from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car? The best way to get from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car is to Blue Songtaews which takes 54 min and costs ฿50.
How far is Phuket from the beach?
Yes, the driving distance between Phuket to Patong Beach is 16 km. It takes approximately 15 min to drive from Phuket to Patong Beach. Where can I stay near Patong Beach? There are 2481+ hotels available in Patong Beach.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.