- 1 What should we do in Phuket?
- 2 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 3 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 4 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 5 Is Phuket Dangerous?
- 6 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 7 What is Phuket most known for?
- 8 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 9 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 10 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 11 Do people in Phuket speak English?
- 12 Whats cheaper Bali or Thailand?
- 13 Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
- 14 Is Maldives better or Bali?
What should we do in Phuket?
25 Best Things to Do in Phuket (Thailand)
- Take a Trip to Kata Noi Beach.
- Have a Tour of The Chalong Bay Rum Distillery.
- Come And See The Phuket Big Buddha.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Take a Wander to Karon View Point.
- Take a Trip to Wat Chalong.
- Go Shopping at Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Hang Out at Tiger Kingdom.
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is Phuket Dangerous?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What is Phuket most known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Do people in Phuket speak English?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Whats cheaper Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
As both Phuket and Maldives are being more visited and commercial enough to ruin your Trip If you would like to have the luxurious stay experience in one of the private island resort then definitely go for Maldives and definitely will be little expensive. Phuket will be more of budget trip.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.