- 1 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 2 Which beach should I stay in Phuket?
- 3 Which beach in Phuket is the nicest?
- 4 How far is rawai from Phuket?
- 5 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 7 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 8 How safe is Phuket?
- 9 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 10 Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
- 11 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 12 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 13 Is Nai Yang Beach nice?
- 14 How do I get from Phuket Airport to Rawai Beach?
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which beach should I stay in Phuket?
Karon – Best place to stay in Phuket for tourists Karon beach is not as frantic as Patong beach but often referred to as “Patong’s Little Sister, located only 20 minutes away from Patong. In Karon you will find a range of small shops/markets, a bar or 2 and nice little restaurants and cafes.
Which beach in Phuket is the nicest?
Patong Beach The most famous beach in Phuket, whilst it’s not the most scenic by Phuket’s high standards — and certainly not the quietest — it offers more activities than any other beach and has an unrivalled nightlife scene, so no list is complete without it.
How far is rawai from Phuket?
Rawai is 46 km from Phuket International Airport and 16 km from Phuket Town.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’. In recent year Bangtao has become one of the most lively and trendy beach destinations in Phuket, with many beach clubs and a vast beach dining choice.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Is Nai Yang Beach nice?
Naiyang Beach is one of those out-of-the-beaten-tracks hidden gems, little known from first-timers but very popular with returning travellers. Beautiful, shaded, and full of tiny fun bars and restaurants, Nai Yang, remains peaceful like most of the northern beaches of Phuket because they are not along the main roads.
How do I get from Phuket Airport to Rawai Beach?
The quickest way to get from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Rawai is to shuttle which costs ฿360 – ฿400 and takes 44 min. Is there a direct bus between Phuket Airport (HKT) and Rawai? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Phuket Airport and arriving at Rawai. Services depart four times a day, and operate every day.