- 1 What Phuket famous for?
- 2 What is the nicest part of Phuket?
- 3 What does Phuket have to offer?
- 4 What happens in Phuket?
- 5 How many days do you need in Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket worth going to?
- 7 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 8 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 9 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 10 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 11 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 12 How safe is Phuket?
- 13 What is there to do in Phuket at night?
- 14 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
What Phuket famous for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
What is the nicest part of Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What does Phuket have to offer?
25 Best Things to Do in Phuket (Thailand)
- Take a Trip to Kata Noi Beach.
- Have a Tour of The Chalong Bay Rum Distillery.
- Come And See The Phuket Big Buddha.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Take a Wander to Karon View Point.
- Take a Trip to Wat Chalong.
- Go Shopping at Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Hang Out at Tiger Kingdom.
What happens in Phuket?
Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages) Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus) James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing w/ Lunch by Speedboat. John Gray’s Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating.
How many days do you need in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Phuket worth going to?
But now you’re beyond backpacks and full-moon parties, is Phuket still worth a trip? The answer is a resounding yes. This big beauty, a tropical 30 miles by 13, has impressive and affordable hotels and spas. The truth, as adults know, is that you’ll have a better time away from the hostels and hordes.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
What is there to do in Phuket at night?
Here is the list of Best Things to do in Phuket at Night:
- Shop at the Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Bar Hopping in Bangla Road.
- Take a Walking Tour of the Phuket Street.
- Visit Any of the Go Go Bars.
- Party at Patong Beach.
- Enjoy Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Watch the Panoramic View of the City from the Quip Sky Bar.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.