- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 2 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 3 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 4 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 5 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 6 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 7 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 8 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
- 9 How safe is Phuket?
- 10 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 11 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
- 12 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 13 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 14 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 15 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
Bangtao Beach Bangtao is one of the longest beaches in Phuket, halfway between the airport and Patong on the island’s west coast. With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.