- 1 Is Chiang Mai or Phuket better?
- 2 Where should I stop between Chiang Mai and Bangkok?
- 3 What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
- 4 Is Chiang Mai dangerous?
- 5 Is Chiang Mai cheaper than Bangkok?
- 6 How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
- 7 How long drive from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
- 8 How do you get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
- 9 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
- 10 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 11 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
- 12 How much does a Phuket trip cost?
- 13 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 14 How do I plan a trip to Phuket and Krabi?
Is Chiang Mai or Phuket better?
Chiang Mai is much more relaxed and much less in-your-face touristy compared to Phuket (particularly Patong). Many travelers call it their favorite city in Thailand, or even in Asia.
Where should I stop between Chiang Mai and Bangkok?
Sukhothai. Conveniently located about midway between Bangkok and Chiang Mai–and therefore probably the most popular place to go between the two cities–Sukhothai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site perfect for an overnight stop. It consists of the expansive ruins of the ancient Thai capital city.
What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
A Two-Week Travel Itinerary to Thailand
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and go Shopping.
- Day 2: Visit Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Wat Phra Kaew Before Having Dinner in Chinatown.
- Day 3: Fly to Phuket, Swim at Freedom Beach, and go out on Bangla Road.
- Day 4: Head to Koh Phi Phi and Take to the Viewpoints.
Is Chiang Mai dangerous?
Chiang Mai is perfectly safe and its dangers come down to petty crime and scams. Petty theft like pickpocketing or bag snatching is more than common and you should expect it at every step. Violent crime has been on the rise during the past couple of years and muggings and robberies are not rare at all.
Is Chiang Mai cheaper than Bangkok?
Is Bangkok more expensive than Chiang Mai? Bangkok is less expensive than Chiang Mai, but not by much. The most notable difference is the accommodation prices, with Chiang Mai being roughly 20% cheaper than its rival.
How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
Chiang Mai was founded in the 13th century and one or two days will not do this amazing city justice. Ideally four nights and five days will give you enough time to explore and get a true sense of Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 and is located in an area of majestic mountains.
How long drive from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
Yes, the driving distance between Chiang Mai to Bangkok is 687 km. It takes approximately 9h 38m to drive from Chiang Mai to Bangkok.
How do you get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
How to get to Chiang Mai from Bangkok
- Train (11hrs – 15hrs) The easiest and simplest way is to go by train.
- Bus (9hrs – 11hrs)
- Flight (1hr – 2hrs)
- Train + Bus (22hrs – 28hrs)
- Bus (20 – 24 hrs)
- Flight (2hrs)
- Ferry+Train+Bus (26hrs – 32hrs)
- Flight (1 hr 50 mins)
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
How Much Does it Cost to Travel for 2 weeks in Thailand? In the 15 days that we spent in Bangkok and Northern Thailand, we spent a total of 14,726 Baht. That’s equivalent to about $420. That’s for two people for 15 days and includes everything from accommodation to meals and transport.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,241 ($98) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation.
How much does a Phuket trip cost?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
How do I plan a trip to Phuket and Krabi?
DETAILED DAY WISE ITINERARY
- Day 1 – Welcome to Phuket. On arrival at Phuket International Airport, head to your hotel and check in.
- Day 2 – Marvellous Phuket.
- Day 3 – Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour.
- Day 4 – Phuket – Krabi.
- Day 5 – Krabi City Tour.
- Day 6 – Full Day Four Island Tour.
- Day 7 – Bid Adieu.