- 1 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 2 How do you get from Phuket to Phang Nga Bay?
- 3 How much does it cost from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 4 Can you island hop from Phuket?
- 5 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 6 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 7 How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
- 8 How do you get to Phang Nga Bay?
- 9 What is Phang Nga Bay?
- 10 Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 11 Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
- 12 How much is the ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi?
- 13 Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
- 14 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 15 How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
How do you get from Phuket to Phang Nga Bay?
There is no direct connection from Phuket to Phang Nga Bay. However, you can take the Blue Songtaews to Phuket Bang Rong Pier, take the walk to Phuket Bang Rong Pier, take the Speedboat to Koh Yao Noi, then take the travel to Phang Nga Bay.
How much does it cost from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
How much does it cost to go to Phi Phi Island? The cost depends on where you’re coming from. Krabi and Phuket are two popular starting points with prices for ferries from Phuket starting around 450 baht, up to 1,500 baht for a speedboat and lots of prices in between.
Can you island hop from Phuket?
In fact, Phuket is the perfect base for island hopping in the Andaman sea. You’ll get to discover the spectacular natural beauty of the azure sea, green-clad limestone islands and amazing dive sites; all within a day trip from where you stay on the main island.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
You can get from Phuket to Krabi by ferry, bus, or taxi. You can also rent a car without a driver (from $23). The Phuket ferry to Krabi, Phi Phi, or Koh Samui leaves according to the fixed timetable and costs $22 (the travel time is 2.5 hours).
How do you get to Phang Nga Bay?
Phang Nga has no train station, but the State Railways of Thailand operates a daily train service from Bangkok to Surat Thani. From there, you will be a two hours ride from Phang Nga via bus. Keep in mind with the buses, you will see fewer of them towards the evening.
What is Phang Nga Bay?
Phang Nga Bay (Thai: อ่าวพังงา, RTGS: ao phangnga, Thai pronunciation: [ʔàːw pʰāŋ. ŋāː]) is a 400 km2 bay in the Strait of Malacca between the island of Phuket and the mainland of the Kra Isthmus of southern Thailand. Since 1981, an extensive section of the bay has been protected as the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
How much is the ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi?
Ferry tickets – THB 700 to THB 900. Ferry+van price: THB 700 – THB 1,300. From Phuket to Koh Phi Phi starting from 07:00 Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi until 12:00 Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi. van+Ferry price: THB 700 – THB 1,800.
Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.