- 1 Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
- 2 Is 2 weeks in Phuket too long?
- 3 Is 7 Days in Thailand Enough?
- 4 How long should you stay in Phuket?
- 5 How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
- 6 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
- 7 When should you not go to Phuket?
- 8 How hot is Phuket in May?
- 9 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 10 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 11 How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
- 12 What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
- 13 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 14 What is the best time to go to Thailand?
Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
10 Days to 2 weeks in Phuket is probably the best option if you have a job with just a few weeks of holiday a year. If you live in the northern hemisphere, it is also a great time to come to this tropical island as the weather in Phuket is at its best from December to April.
Is 2 weeks in Phuket too long?
2 weeks is just about right if you want to do most of what Phuket has on offer, and still have some lazy days by the pool.
Is 7 Days in Thailand Enough?
However, with the proper planning and coordination, it is extremely possible to plan the perfect 7 days in Thailand to leave travelers completely satisfied with their holiday.
How long should you stay in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai.
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
When should you not go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How hot is Phuket in May?
Phuket in May May is warm in Phuket and increasingly wet with the arrival of the south-west monsoon and the beginning of the rainy season. Temperatures are warm at 25⁰C-32⁰C and there are 8 hours of sunshine a day. There’s a good chance of rainfall with a mix of sunny and cloudy days.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
Tuk-tuks in Phuket A 5-minute trip can cost from 100 baht, so state your destination and agree on the price before setting off. Trips further afield, beyond the immediate beach area can cost from 400 baht – depending on the distance, weather, and your bargaining skills.
What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
A Two-Week Travel Itinerary to Thailand
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and go Shopping.
- Day 2: Visit Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Wat Phra Kaew Before Having Dinner in Chinatown.
- Day 3: Fly to Phuket, Swim at Freedom Beach, and go out on Bangla Road.
- Day 4: Head to Koh Phi Phi and Take to the Viewpoints.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
What is the best time to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.