- 1 How long should you spend in Phuket?
- 2 What can you do in Phuket for 3 days?
- 3 How expensive is Phuket Thailand?
- 4 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 5 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 6 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 7 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 8 How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
- 9 Is Thailand a state?
- 10 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 11 Is Phuket expensive 2020?
- 12 Is eating out cheap in Thailand?
How long should you spend in Phuket?
If you want to try it just for the sake of it, then max 2 days should be sufficient. 7 days in Phuket will not get you bored. To minimise the risk of getting bored you could stay at 2 separate locations. Could spend 3 days in a quieter area like Kata/Surin/Karon and 4 days at Patong.
What can you do in Phuket for 3 days?
How to Spend a Perfect 3 Days in Phuket Itinerary
- Morning: Big Buddha and Wat Chalong.
- Afternoon: Kata Noi Beach.
- Sunset: Karon View Point.
- Evening: Karon Temple & Karon Market.
- Morning and afternoon: Island Hopping and Snorkelling.
- Evening: Chillva Market.
- Morning: Cooking Class.
- After lunch: Old Phuket Town.
How expensive is Phuket Thailand?
So, a trip to Phuket for two people for one week costs on average ฿42,171 ($1,275). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Phuket for one week usually costs around ฿21,086 for one person.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
Tuk-tuks in Phuket A 5-minute trip can cost from 100 baht, so state your destination and agree on the price before setting off. Trips further afield, beyond the immediate beach area can cost from 400 baht – depending on the distance, weather, and your bargaining skills.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
Is Phuket expensive 2020?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable. Bali vs Phuket (Where Is Better To Visit In 2020?)
Is eating out cheap in Thailand?
As is often the case in Asia, eating in Thailand is relatively inexpensive — assuming you enjoy Thai food. Western food nearly always costs more than Thai food in restaurants. Street carts and simple, open-air restaurants will always be cheaper than eating at your hotel or in air-conditioned restaurants.