- 1 How far is Bali from Phuket by plane?
- 2 Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
- 3 Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
- 4 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 5 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 6 Can you fly from Thailand to Bali?
- 7 How do you get from Phuket to Malaysia?
- 8 How can I travel from Singapore to Phuket?
- 9 Is Bali or Maldives better?
- 10 How much does a happy ending cost in Bali?
- 11 Is Bali cheap or expensive?
- 12 Is Bali close to Japan?
- 13 Is Thailand close to Bali?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bali?
How far is Bali from Phuket by plane?
The shortest distance (air line) between Phuket and Bali is 1,621.87 mi (2,610.14 km).
Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly directly from Phuket to Bali (Denpasar).
Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Can you fly from Thailand to Bali?
Thailand to Bali flight is available and flying is probably the most convenient way to travel from Thailand to Bali. You can fly out of several cities in Thailand to get to Bali, Indonesia, including Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai.
How do you get from Phuket to Malaysia?
The best way to get from Phuket to Malaysia is to fly which takes 4h 50m and costs ฿2800 – ฿4200. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs ฿1066 and takes 18h 14m. How long is the flight from Phuket to Malaysia? The quickest flight from Phuket Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h 30m.
How can I travel from Singapore to Phuket?
Minivan, bus • 25h 2m
- Take the minivan from Phuket Old Bus Station to Krabi Bus Station.
- Take the minivan from Krabi Bus Terminal to Hat Yai Bus Terminal.
- Take the bus from Hat Yai to Terminal Bas Sungai Nibong.
- Take the bus from Terminal Bas Sungai Nibong to Golden Mile Tower Singapore.
Is Bali or Maldives better?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How much does a happy ending cost in Bali?
With a bit of haggling, the prices for a Balinese massage in these joints can drop as low as 30,000 IDR (around $2.60) for a sixty minute session.
Is Bali cheap or expensive?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you donâ€™t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Is Bali close to Japan?
Bali is just as far away from Japan as Japan from Jakarta (5,790 km), Singapore (5,322 km), Kanpur (5,665 km), Lucknow (5,596 km), Surabaya (5,547 km), Almaty (5,331 km), Medan (5,521 km), Bandung (5,809 km), Patna (5,277 km), Bekasi (5,782 km).
Is Thailand close to Bali?
Understanding Thailand in Relation to Bali Both Thailand and Bali are located in Southeast Asia, but they don’t share a border. The distance between Bangkok, Thailand, and Bali, Indonesia, is about 1,830 miles, and the two are separated by several countries, islands and bodies of water.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.