- 1 Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
- 2 Can you use your cell phone in Thailand?
- 3 What countries does Sprint cover?
- 4 Can I use my Sprint phone internationally?
- 5 Is 5G in Thailand?
- 6 What is the fastest internet in Thailand?
- 7 Can I use Whatsapp in Thailand?
- 8 What is the most popular social media in Thailand?
- 9 How much are cell phone plans in Thailand?
- 10 Does Sprint have free international texting?
- 11 Are international calls free on Sprint?
- 12 How do I activate international calling on Sprint?
- 13 How do I avoid international roaming charges sprint?
- 14 How much does Sprint charge per minute for international calls?
- 15 Do you get charged for roaming on Sprint?
Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
AIS secured the first place in the 4G availability with a remarkable score of 94.9%, followed by dtac and TrueMove H with 92.3% and 91.6% respectively. dtac jumps into the lead in download speed experience.
Can you use your cell phone in Thailand?
1. Using a U.S. Cell Phone in Thailand – Most American cell phones are locked. What that means is you can only use them with a certain carrier so, if you’re using your cell phone with AT&T, you can’t just come to Thailand, buy a Thai SIM card and connect to a Thai network. Your locked phone won’t let you.
What countries does Sprint cover?
Specifically, Sprint Open World offers those roaming in Mexico, Canada, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama and Paraguay free texting, free calling and 1 free GB of 3G data.
Can I use my Sprint phone internationally?
Get Free Unlimited data and text in our Sprint Global Roaming destinations. When traveling in included* destinations: 20¢/min.
Is 5G in Thailand?
Thailand ranked bottom out of eight Asia-Pacific economies in terms of 5G download speeds. However, the country ranked middle for 5G-based video streaming, gaming experience and voice app usage, according to mobile analytics company Opensignal.
What is the fastest internet in Thailand?
Speedtest Intelligence® reveals AIS was the fastest fixed broadband provider among top providers in Thailand in Q3-Q4 2020 with a Speed Score™ of 150.87.
Can I use Whatsapp in Thailand?
As long you are connected to the internet you can use Whatsapp regardless where you are. So you may use wifi connection on most places in Thailand or buy SIM card to your phone.
According to a report published by Similarweb, Facebook is currently ranked first in terms of monthly traffic inside Thailand. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Facebook is also listed as the most widely used social media platform in the country. Nonetheless, for online chatting, LINE is the country’s preferred application.
How much are cell phone plans in Thailand?
These cell phone sims are either free (requiring a top up) or 199 baht (one week) and 299 baht (two weeks) of varying combinations of talk or net time. They can be topped up at any 7/11 or phone company store. Every Phone SIM card in Thailand will have a talk, data or combo plan.
Does Sprint have free international texting?
Basic data and text messaging is now available in 165 international destinations and high-speed data gets new pricing. Sprint customers can now get free basic data coverage and texting in 165 international destinations.
Are international calls free on Sprint?
For just $15/ mo., you can pair the International Connect: Call & Text add-on with a qualifying plan to call landlines in more than 75 countries and mobile devices in 55 countries without additional charges. Plus, you’ll get low rates to the rest of the world!
How do I activate international calling on Sprint?
Activate international data roaming service
- First, ensure you have used the device on the Sprint network at least once to access data.
- Next, you will need to enable international data roaming service by contacting Sprint Worldwide customer care at via chat or email from www.sprint.com/swwsupport.
How do I avoid international roaming charges sprint?
To do this, go into settings —> cellular —> cellular data options —> roaming —> voice and data roaming “on” (will turn green when on) —> international CDMA “off” (will turn white when off).
How much does Sprint charge per minute for international calls?
In April, Sprint announced International Value Roaming, giving U.S. customers the ability to text and go online at 2G speeds for no extra charge in 15 countries, and to make international voice calls from those countries for $0.20 per minute.
Do you get charged for roaming on Sprint?
Sprint Global Roaming is available at no extra cost – you only pay for the services you access beyond what is included at no additional charge. Sprint Global Roaming provides data speeds up to 2G. For faster data speeds, you can purchase high-speed data passes.