- 1 How far is rawai from Phuket?
- 2 Is Rawai beach nice?
- 3 Which beach is better in Phuket?
- 4 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 5 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 6 How do I get from Phuket Airport to Rawai Beach?
- 7 How long is naiharn Beach?
- 8 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
- 9 Are there crocodiles in Phuket?
- 10 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 11 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 12 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 13 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 14 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
How far is rawai from Phuket?
Rawai is 46 km from Phuket International Airport and 16 km from Phuket Town.
Is Rawai beach nice?
This west-facing beach is very pleasant, with plenty of trees providing shade. Just west of Rawai is Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep) a small peninsula that provides an excellent viewpoint over the Andaman Sea. As Rawai is rather close to Phuket Town, it’s often the beach of choice for family outings.
Which beach is better in Phuket?
No list of the best beaches in Phuket could be complete without mentioning Patong. Undoubtedly the most popular stretch of coastline on the island, the beach could be said to be a victim of its own popularity, being generally busy right along its 2.5 km length.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
Karon Beach is the best place in Phuket for beach lovers. Located between Patong Beach and Kata Beach, the long and wide beach never feels overly crowded, and you can always find a more secluded spot. The sand is backed by thick greenery, which helps to limit the sound from the road.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How do I get from Phuket Airport to Rawai Beach?
The quickest way to get from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Rawai is to shuttle which costs ฿360 – ฿400 and takes 44 min. Is there a direct bus between Phuket Airport (HKT) and Rawai? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Phuket Airport and arriving at Rawai. Services depart four times a day, and operate every day.
How long is naiharn Beach?
You can find luxurious resorts and villas along its 6-km-long beach just a few minutes
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
Are there crocodiles in Phuket?
An elusive crocodile has made several appearances along a beach in Phuket, prompting a ban on swimmers until he is caught. Swimmers have been banned from all beaches in Phuket until authorities catch a crocodile that has been making appearances along the coast.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.