- 1 How far is Koh Samui from Phuket by plane?
- 2 Can you fly from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 3 Is Koh Samui better than Phuket?
- 4 How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Krabi to Phuket?
- 6 Is it worth visiting Koh Samui?
- 7 Is Koh Samui in Phuket?
- 8 How long is ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
- 9 How do you get from Koh Samui to Phi Phi Island?
- 10 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 11 Where do you get the ferry to Koh Samui?
- 12 Is Koh Samui expensive?
- 13 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
- 14 Which is better Koh Samui or Krabi?
How far is Koh Samui from Phuket by plane?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Koh Samui to Phuket. Your trip will be a total of 204 miles (327 km). The flying distance is 156 miles (251 km).
Can you fly from Phuket to Koh Samui?
0h 55min is the average flight time from Phuket to Koh Samui / Samui Island. There are 3 airlines who fly direct from Phuket to Koh Samui / Samui Island.
Is Koh Samui better than Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
The Phuket to Koh Samui bus and ferry combined ticket costs $14, the total trip duration is 7 hours 50 minutes. As for private transfers, this service will cost a minimum of $440, and the travel time is about 6 hours. The distance from Phuket to Koh Samui is 335 km.
How much is a taxi from Krabi to Phuket?
The quickest way to get from Krabi to Phuket is to taxi which costs ฿3300 – ฿4000 and takes 2h 30m.
Is it worth visiting Koh Samui?
Koh Samui is a paradise of sandy beaches and palm trees at every turn, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand that’s definitely worth a visit.
Is Koh Samui in Phuket?
Koh Samui and Phuket are two of the most popular islands in Thailand – and for very good reason. Both places offer pristine beaches, zingy Thai food and some astonishing holiday villas.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
How do you get from Koh Samui to Phi Phi Island?
From Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi. Phi Phi islands are located in the bay of Phang Nga, approximately halfway between Phuket and Krabi. Getting there from the Gulf requires a combined ferry+bus+ferry journey. For a quick hop between the two coasts opt for combination tickets.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
Where do you get the ferry to Koh Samui?
How To Get To Koh Samui Ferry Port
- Koh Samui Ferry Port Address. Nathon Pier, Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand.
- Koh Samui Accommodation.
Is Koh Samui expensive?
The short answer is no, Koh Samui isn’t an expensive place to visit. Koh Samui is just like the rest of the country in that it fits many budgets, however in general it’s slightly more expensive than the mainland.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
Which is better Koh Samui or Krabi?
While Krabi provides endless opportunities to thrill seekers and backpackers, Koh Samui is more of a peaceful destination for families and couples. Rich in cultural heritage, eye-warming attractions, finger-licking cuisines and natural beauty, both the places are every explorer’s dream come true.