- 1 How many days do you need in Phuket?
- 2 What can you do in Phuket for a week?
- 3 What are the do’s and don’ts in Phuket?
- 4 Can you do Thailand 5 days?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
- 7 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 8 How much is a bottle of beer in Phuket?
- 9 What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
- 10 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 11 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 12 Do people in Phuket speak English?
- 13 Is it worth going to Thailand for 1 week?
- 14 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
- 15 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
How many days do you need in Phuket?
The minimum stay in Phuket is usually 4 days.
What can you do in Phuket for a week?
Best Phuket Itinerary: How to Spend One Week in Phuket
- Laem Singh Beach.
- The Old Phuket Town.
- Promthep Cape.
- Parasailing on the beach.
- Bangla Road.
- Layan Beach.
- The Phuket Elephant Sanctuary.
- Mai Khao Beach.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Can you do Thailand 5 days?
How many days do you need in Thailand? In an ideal world, you’d be able to spend at least 3 weeks in Thailand: Three to five days in the Bangkok area; a week and change exploring the spiritual north; and another week to 10 days island hopping in the South.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Phuket should cost around ฿239 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
How much is a bottle of beer in Phuket?
Local beers are available at about 40 baht per can, and major brands such as Heineken at about 50 baht. In bars and restaurants, you can usually expect to pay 80 to 100 baht for local and 100 to 140 baht for foreign beers. In some high-end venues (restaurants or nightclubs), one beer can be charged up to 280 baht.
What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
A Two-Week Travel Itinerary to Thailand
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and go Shopping.
- Day 2: Visit Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Wat Phra Kaew Before Having Dinner in Chinatown.
- Day 3: Fly to Phuket, Swim at Freedom Beach, and go out on Bangla Road.
- Day 4: Head to Koh Phi Phi and Take to the Viewpoints.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
Do people in Phuket speak English?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Is it worth going to Thailand for 1 week?
Is it even worth going to Thailand for just one week? For those of you seriously contemplating whether a one-week trip to Thailand will be enough to get the most out of your well-deserved holiday time, Then the short answer is YES! That being said it’s not totally unreasonable to be having doubts.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
How Much Does it Cost to Travel for 2 weeks in Thailand? In the 15 days that we spent in Bangkok and Northern Thailand, we spent a total of 14,726 Baht. That’s equivalent to about $420. That’s for two people for 15 days and includes everything from accommodation to meals and transport.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.