- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 2 Which part of Phuket is best for families?
- 3 Is it cheap in Phuket Thailand?
- 4 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 5 How many days should you stay in Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket good for children?
- 7 How safe is Phuket?
- 8 Is Phuket nice for families?
- 9 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
- 10 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 11 Can you drink alcohol in Phuket?
- 12 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 13 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 14 Are there snakes in Phuket?
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.
Which part of Phuket is best for families?
5 Best Phuket Beaches for Families
- Karon Beach.
- Kamala Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Kata Beach.
Is it cheap in Phuket Thailand?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
How many days should you stay in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Phuket good for children?
Here we highlight all the best things to do in Phuket with kids, from island hopping to water parks and more. Thousands of families head to Phuket in Thailand every year, attracted by its beautiful beaches, amazing resorts and fabulous food, making it one of the most popular family holiday destinations in Asia.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket nice for families?
Phuket is an ideal destination to travel with your family. It has an enormous number of choices for sightseeing, loads of cultural attractions, plenty of beaches, shopping avenues and kid friendly activities.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
Can you drink alcohol in Phuket?
PHUKET: Restaurants across Phuket may now sell alcohol and allow alcohol to be consumed on the premises until 11pm at night, Phuket Vice Governor Pichet Panapong has confirmed. “The sale and consumption of liquor or alcoholic beverages in the shop is allowed no later than 23:00,” the order said.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
Are there snakes in Phuket?
Cobras are found all around Thailand, especially in Phuket. This venomous snake can climb and swim but mainly dwells on flat land in a variety of places, which include rice fields, rubber plantations, villages, and even cities. They are more active at night but can prey during the day also.