- 1 What is the best Thailand island to visit?
- 2 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 3 Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
- 4 What is the most beautiful Thai island?
- 5 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 6 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 7 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 8 Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
- 9 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 10 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 11 Is Phuket or Pattaya better?
- 12 Can you drive from Phuket to Bangkok?
- 13 Can u drive to Phuket?
- 14 How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
What is the best Thailand island to visit?
The best islands in Thailand
- Koh Samui. Best island for: an all-rounder Thai island for first-timers, families and honeymooners.
- Phuket. Best island for: partying, uber-cool pool villas and serene nooks.
- Koh Lanta.
- Koh Phangan.
- Koh Samet.
- Koh Phi Phi.
- Koh Yao Yai & Koh Yao Noi.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
Where should I stop along the way?
- Patong Beach (4 mentions)
- Patong Beach (3 mentions)
- Wat Chaithararam (3 mentions)
- Big Buddha Phuket (3 mentions)
What is the most beautiful Thai island?
Often said to have the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, Koh Lipe is one of the 51 islands that make up Tarutao Marine Park, down south near the border of Malaysia. It’s got the dreamy combination of remoteness (far fewer tourists than Phuket or Samui), picture-perfect beaches and luxury hotels.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Is Phuket or Pattaya better?
While Phuket offers a more rejuvenating and peaceful experience, Pattaya is a rather loud destination with a constant, frenzied party atmosphere. While Phuket is best suited for families, kids and couples, Pattaya is for the adventure freaks, adrenaline junkies and the spoiled part of the population.
Can you drive from Phuket to Bangkok?
Yes, the driving distance between Phuket to Bangkok is 840 km. It takes approximately 12h 8m to drive from Phuket to Bangkok. Bangkok Airways, Etihad, Thai AirAsia and five other airlines offer flights from Phuket Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Can u drive to Phuket?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities. Motorways are in good condition and mostly well sign-posted in Thai and English.
How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.