- 1 Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
- 2 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 3 How much does it cost from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 4 How much does it cost to go to Phi Phi Island?
- 5 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 6 Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 7 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 8 Why is Phi Phi island famous?
- 9 Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
- 10 How much is the ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi?
- 11 Is Phi Phi island closed?
- 12 Can you visit Phi Phi Island?
- 13 How much money do I need for 5 days in Thailand?
- 14 How do you get around Phi Phi?
- 15 How much money does Phi Phi island make?
Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from Phuket by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in. Two main parts of Phi Phi, the first is Phi Phi Leh, and second, you have Phi Phi Don.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
To get to Phi Phi, you have two options; taking a ferry or a speedboat. The ferry is the most popular choice by far for tourists to reach the Phi Phi islands. A ferry ride takes two hours from Phuket and around 90 minutes from Krabi. To get good seats in the high season, we advise you to arrive well in advance.
How much does it cost from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
How much does it cost to go to Phi Phi Island? The cost depends on where you’re coming from. Krabi and Phuket are two popular starting points with prices for ferries from Phuket starting around 450 baht, up to 1,500 baht for a speedboat and lots of prices in between.
How much does it cost to go to Phi Phi Island?
You should plan to spend around ฿2,102 ($64) per day on your vacation in Koh Phi Phi, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿333 ($10) on meals for one day and ฿202 ($6.11) on local transportation.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Why is Phi Phi island famous?
Phi Phi Island is a collection of six Islands located on the West coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. The Island is probably most famous for the Leonardo Di Caprio movie “The Beach”, which was set in the stunning Maya Bay located on the uninhabited Phi Phi Leh which is the second largest of the Islands.
Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
How much is the ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi?
Ferry tickets – THB 700 to THB 900. Ferry+van price: THB 700 – THB 1,300. From Phuket to Koh Phi Phi starting from 07:00 Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi until 12:00 Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi. van+Ferry price: THB 700 – THB 1,800.
Is Phi Phi island closed?
a. Yes, Phi Phi Island is open as well as all the attractions and other islands around. Only the famous Maya Bay is closed until further notice.
Can you visit Phi Phi Island?
To visit the Phi Phi Islands, you have two main options. You can either visit as a day tour from one of the neighbouring larger towns (Phuket or Krabi). Or you can travel on the ferry to the islands and spend a few days there.
How much money do I need for 5 days in Thailand?
Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing. Holiday makers looking for a touch more luxury should budget 1,800–3,000 baht ($75–$125) a day to cover nice hotels, gourmet meals and cocktails.
How do you get around Phi Phi?
In fact, there are only 2 ways to get around Koh Phi Phi:
- On foot (walking and hiking): the best and only way to get around the main village area on the main island.
- By boat (water taxi and private boats): the best and only way to island hop as well as to access northern and western part of the main island.
How much money does Phi Phi island make?
Phi Phi Islands is the most profitable national park in the nation for 2 years in a row. Had Nopparat Thara – Phi Phi Island National Park has officially reached the highest income among the national parks across the country this year with 669 million Baht.