- 1 Which part of Phuket is best for families?
- 2 Is Phuket suitable for families?
- 3 What are the do’s and don’ts in Phuket?
- 4 What can toddlers do in Phuket?
- 5 What is the best part of Phuket to stay?
- 6 Is food and drink cheap in Phuket?
- 7 Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
- 8 Is Patong OK for families?
- 9 Is Thailand suitable for a family holiday?
- 10 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 11 Do people in Phuket speak English?
- 12 Why is Phuket famous?
Which part of Phuket is best for families?
5 Best Phuket Beaches for Families
- Karon Beach.
- Kamala Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Kata Beach.
Is Phuket suitable for families?
Phuket is an ideal destination to travel with your family. It has an enormous number of choices for sightseeing, loads of cultural attractions, plenty of beaches, shopping avenues and kid friendly activities.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What can toddlers do in Phuket?
The Best Phuket Children’s Activities
- Phuket Trickeye Museum.
- Baan Teelanka.
- Surf House Phuket.
- Splash Jungle Water Park.
- Dino Park Mini Golf.
- The Kids Club Phuket.
- Patong Go-Kart Speedway.
- Flying Hanuman Phuket.
What is the best part of Phuket to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is food and drink cheap in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in Phuket is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
Majority of the time, Phuket is a pretty safe place to visit but most of the really harmful situations arise out of the heavy-handed nature of some of the scams and ripped off tourists all ignited under the duress of Thailand heat, a few drinks and a deal gone bad.
Is Patong OK for families?
(1) The most popular area, Patong, won’t be suitable. The crowds, noise, and traffic can often be overwhelming; and sections of Patong are packed with strip clubs and other places of ill-repute. (2) Don’t stay somewhere too remote from shops and family-fun activities.
Is Thailand suitable for a family holiday?
Thailand is an awesome family vacation destination, offering plenty of diversity when it comes to traveling for beaches, culture, and outdoor adventures, as well as resorts that cater to all budgets-overall Thailand is a good-value destination. Bangkok is the buzzing capital and a major cultural hub.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
Do people in Phuket speak English?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Why is Phuket famous?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.