- 1 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 2 How do you have fun at the beach when its raining?
- 3 Does Phuket have a rainy season?
- 4 What can you do on a rainy wet day?
- 5 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 6 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 7 Is the beach fun in the rain?
- 8 Is it safe to go to the beach when it’s raining?
- 9 Can you go to the beach when it’s cloudy?
- 10 When should you not go to Phuket?
- 11 How hot does it get in Phuket?
- 12 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 13 What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
- 14 What do you do in a miserable day?
- 15 What can you do on a rainy day with a boy?
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
How do you have fun at the beach when its raining?
Our Favorite Things to Do at the Beach When it Rains
- Try a Fantastic Local Restaurant. 30A is home to so many beloved eateries.
- Shop ‘Til You Drop.
- Explore a Museum or Gallery.
- Cook Up Something Tasty in Your Vacation Rental.
- Catch a Movie or Show.
- Treat Yourself to a Spa Day.
Does Phuket have a rainy season?
Mid-May to October: Monsoon season in Phuket lasts from May to October. Average temperature during monsoons is 28 °C-29 °C. While the weather is at its humid best, the prices are at an all-time low, making this one of the cheapest seasons to plan a trip.
What can you do on a rainy wet day?
22 Actually Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Get your learning on at a museum.
- Have a spa day.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Finally organize your life.
- Have a themed movie marathon.
- Drink and play games at a barcade.
- Throw it back and head to the mall.
- Get baked.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is the beach fun in the rain?
You can still enjoy a day at the beach if it’s raining. It just takes some creativity. I’ve swum in the ocean, read in my hotel room, and I’ve taken tours in a bus on rainy days. Depending on where you are and your accommodation (hotel, beach house, friend’s house), this list has a few options that work for you.
Is it safe to go to the beach when it’s raining?
The Department of Environmental Health recommends avoiding activities such as swimming, surfing, and diving for 72 hours after it rains. Research has shown that the risk of infection is the highest during and the day after rain, and declines to around normal levels after three days.
Can you go to the beach when it’s cloudy?
Of course! Cloudy days are actually my favorite at the beach, it helps to relax and lay back. Sure, you might not enjoy the water as much, but there’s more than just water to enjoy at the beach! Fish, shop, and even just taking a walk on the sand will relax the mind.
When should you not go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How hot does it get in Phuket?
Hottest time in Phuket The hottest Phuket weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C (80°F to 95°F). Humidity is high, at this time, which can make the days feel even hotter. Occasional short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
50 Rainy Day Date Ideas for Couples
- Go Bowling.
- Make a home cooked meal together.
- Wine & Paint.
- Visit a hipster cafe.
- Go Rollerblading or indoor Ice skating.
- Do a Board game or puzzle.
- Visit an Art Gallery or Museum.
- Go to the drive in cinema or movies.
What do you do in a miserable day?
Great ideas for rainy days out
- Visit an indoor water park.
- Play a round of crazy golf.
- Go trampolining.
- Visit an aquarium.
- Discover a great kid-friendly museum.
- See a movie at the local cinema.
- Teach the kids to play bowling.
- Experience the magic of VR.
What can you do on a rainy day with a boy?
Rainy Day Activities the Kids Will Love!
- #1. Hold an Indoor Treasure Hunt. Confined to the house?
- #2. Create a Town in a Cardboard Box.
- #3. Build a Fort with Blankets and Pillows.
- #4. Visit the Library.
- #5. Make a Home Cinema.
- #6. Tidy Out the Playroom.
- #7. Play Board Games.
- #8. Make Shadow Shapes.