- 1 Is 3 days enough in Phuket?
- 2 How long should you spend in Phuket?
- 3 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 4 What can couples do in Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
- 7 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 8 How much is a bottle of beer in Phuket?
- 9 What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
- 10 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 11 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 12 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 13 What is special in Phuket?
- 14 Is Phi Phi island closed?
- 15 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
Is 3 days enough in Phuket?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and a favourite among travellers heading to South-East Asia. So, whether you’re going with friends, family or that special someone, Phuket will cater to your every need. We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer.
How long should you spend in Phuket?
If you want to try it just for the sake of it, then max 2 days should be sufficient. 7 days in Phuket will not get you bored. To minimise the risk of getting bored you could stay at 2 separate locations. Could spend 3 days in a quieter area like Kata/Surin/Karon and 4 days at Patong.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What can couples do in Phuket?
The Top 10 Couples Activities in Phuket
- Couples Sunset stroll at Promthep Cape.
- Trip to Phi Phi island.
- The Serenity Senses Spa.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Phuket Fantasea.
- Wat Chalong.
- Romantic dinner on the balcony.
- Central Festival shopping.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Phuket should cost around ฿239 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
How much is a bottle of beer in Phuket?
Local beers are available at about 40 baht per can, and major brands such as Heineken at about 50 baht. In bars and restaurants, you can usually expect to pay 80 to 100 baht for local and 100 to 140 baht for foreign beers. In some high-end venues (restaurants or nightclubs), one beer can be charged up to 280 baht.
What is the best itinerary for Thailand?
A Two-Week Travel Itinerary to Thailand
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and go Shopping.
- Day 2: Visit Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Wat Phra Kaew Before Having Dinner in Chinatown.
- Day 3: Fly to Phuket, Swim at Freedom Beach, and go out on Bangla Road.
- Day 4: Head to Koh Phi Phi and Take to the Viewpoints.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
What is special in Phuket?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do on Phuket Island
- Catch Some Rays at Patong Beach. Patong Beach.
- Walk the Golden Sands of Kata Beach. Kata Beach.
- Swim at Karon Beach.
- Discover the Past at Phuket Town.
- Experience Island Boat Tours.
- Go Diving & Snorkeling.
- Visit Phuket Big Buddha.
- Visit the Authentic Rawai Village.
Is Phi Phi island closed?
a. Yes, Phi Phi Island is open as well as all the attractions and other islands around. Only the famous Maya Bay is closed until further notice.
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.