- 1 Why do tourists go to Phuket?
- 2 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 3 What is so special about Phuket?
- 4 What happens in Phuket?
- 5 How safe is Phuket?
- 6 What do you love about Phuket?
- 7 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 8 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 9 Do people in Phuket speak English?
- 10 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 11 Is Pattaya good for family?
- 12 How many days do you need in Phuket?
- 13 What is there to do in Phuket at night?
- 14 Should I go to Phuket?
Why do tourists go to Phuket?
For some people, the main reason for visiting Phuket is to take a ferry or boat trip over to the beautiful Phi Phi Islands and experience their stunning natural beauty. With white sandy beaches, turquoise blue waters, sheer cliffs and interesting rock formations, the Phi Phi Islands are a laid-back, exotic paradise.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What is so special about Phuket?
Phuket is famous for a number of things like exotic beaches, vibrant nightlife, colorful night markets, delicious seafood, white marble Big Buddha and of course scuba diving.
What happens in Phuket?
Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages) Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus) James Bond Island & Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing w/ Lunch by Speedboat. John Gray’s Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
What do you love about Phuket?
Fabulous Beaches The astounding beaches that Phuket has to offer are one of the main reasons that many people return to the island time and time again. Patong beach on the West coast is where you’ll find the most lively atmosphere and it’s lined with resorts and beach bars catering to the fun-loving crowds.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
Do people in Phuket speak English?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Is Pattaya good for family?
Pattaya has lots of family-friendly activities There are loads of family-friendly activities so Pattaya with kids makes sense from that perspective. With a young family, recommended activities are day-trips to nearby islands such as Koh Larn, water parks and of course, the beach.
How many days do you need in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What is there to do in Phuket at night?
Here is the list of Best Things to do in Phuket at Night:
- Shop at the Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Bar Hopping in Bangla Road.
- Take a Walking Tour of the Phuket Street.
- Visit Any of the Go Go Bars.
- Party at Patong Beach.
- Enjoy Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Watch the Panoramic View of the City from the Quip Sky Bar.
Should I go to Phuket?
If you are looking for a place to go to, you should definitely check Phuket out. It offers great beaches, places to swim, great nightlife, and you can even go do lots of water sports like kayaking and surfing. Don’t forget to bring your scuba diving gear, because this is the best place for it.