- 1 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 2 Is Phuket good for diving?
- 3 Which beach is best for scuba diving?
- 4 How much does scuba diving cost in Phuket?
- 5 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 6 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 7 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 8 Are there snakes in Phuket?
- 9 Are there sharks in Thailand Phuket?
- 10 What should you never do while scuba diving?
- 11 Which country is famous for scuba diving?
- 12 Where is the best place for scuba diving?
- 13 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 14 Is Phi Phi expensive?
- 15 Is scuba diving expensive?
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is Phuket good for diving?
With worldwide recognition, scuba diving in Phuket encompasses everything from extensive fringing reefs to dramatic drop-offs, impressive granite walls, wrecks, caves and tunnels. Diving in Phuket is a paradise for scuba divers of all level.
Which beach is best for scuba diving?
World’s Best Dives: Top 10 Places for Diving and Beaches
- 1. Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands.
- 2. Exumas, Bahamas.
- 3. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 4. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- 5. Bermuda.
- 6. North Male Atoll, Maldives.
- 7. Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.
- 8. Rangiroa, French Polynesia.
How much does scuba diving cost in Phuket?
Day Trip Diving From Phuket we have Daily Dive Tours for certified divers to Phi Phi, the King Cruiser Wreck, Racha Yai and Racha Noi Islands and (in high season) to the Similan Islands. The cost for a day trip starts at about 3,400 Baht for 2 dives and 3,700 – 4,000 Baht for 3 dives.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Are there snakes in Phuket?
Cobras are found all around Thailand, especially in Phuket. This venomous snake can climb and swim but mainly dwells on flat land in a variety of places, which include rice fields, rubber plantations, villages, and even cities. They are more active at night but can prey during the day also.
Are there sharks in Thailand Phuket?
Yes, there are sharks in Phuket. Phuket is blessed with most docile and placid sharks possible. From the teddy bear like Leopard Shark to the gigantic and graceful Whale Shark there is no better place in the world to fall in love with sharks. We love our sharks and you should too.
What should you never do while scuba diving?
5 Stupid Things You Should Never Do While Scuba Diving
- Never dive without a plan. [rushkult_cards]
- Never exceed your comfort level. If you are nervous that a dive is beyond your abilities and your dive buddy is saying “don’t worry I will take care of you” makes you feel better, cancel the dive.
- Never Hold Your Breath.
Which country is famous for scuba diving?
Millions of tourists head Down Under to Australia every year and this country has some of the best dive sites in the world. You can choose from incredible locations like the Great Barrier Reef, Yongala, Osprey Reef, Coral Sea and Navy Pier.
Where is the best place for scuba diving?
Top 10 Dives: World’s Best Places for Scuba Diving
- The Yongala, Australia.
- Thistlegorm, Egyptian Red Sea.
- Shark and Yolanda Reef, Egyptian Red Sea.
- Manta Ray Night Dive, Kailua Kona, Hawaii.
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- USAT Liberty, Bali, Indonesia.
- Navy Pier, Western Australia.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Is Phi Phi expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Is scuba diving expensive?
It’s no secret; scuba diving is an expensive sport. Generally speaking, most dive shops also require the participant to purchase their own mask, snorkel, and fins so make sure you have some spare cash stashed away for that.