- 1 Is there a train from Phuket to Bangkok?
- 2 How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 5 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 6 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 8 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 9 What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 10 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 11 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 12 How much does a Phuket trip cost?
- 13 How do I plan a trip to Phuket?
- 14 How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
Is there a train from Phuket to Bangkok?
To travel from Phuket to Bangkok, you have to use a bus or a flight. There are no train connections available. The closest railway station with train connection to Bangkok is located in Surat Thani, about 200 kilometers away from Phuket Airport.
How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
The express bus from Bangkok to Phuket will take you to the destination in 13 hours 10 minutes, the ticket cost is a minimum of $19. The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35.
What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
The cheapest way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket is by bus. The trip starts at Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and takes a minimum of 13 hours. Depending on the carrier and travel class, it costs between 700 and 1.100 Thai Baht (around 20 to 36 USD).
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
How much does a Phuket trip cost?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
How do I plan a trip to Phuket?
Here is a suggested plan for your Phuket trip, giving a good mix of leisure and sightseeing:
- Day 1: Phuket City Tour and Phuket Fantasea Show.
- Day 2: Phi Phi island tour.
- Day 3: Trip to James Bond Island.
- Day 4: Day free for shopping/relaxing, pub crawl in the evening.
- Day 5: Departure.
How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
You can get from Phuket to Krabi by ferry, bus, or taxi. You can also rent a car without a driver (from $23). The Phuket ferry to Krabi, Phi Phi, or Koh Samui leaves according to the fixed timetable and costs $22 (the travel time is 2.5 hours).