- 1 Which is better Phuket Krabi or Koh Samui?
- 2 Which is better for honeymoon Phuket or Krabi?
- 3 What is the best Thailand island to visit?
- 4 Is Koh Samui better than Phuket?
- 5 Is Koh Samui expensive?
- 6 How expensive is Krabi?
- 7 How long is ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
- 8 Should I stay Phuket or Krabi?
- 9 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 10 What is the most beautiful Thai island?
- 11 Which is the cheapest island in Thailand?
- 12 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
- 13 What part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 14 What is the most expensive part of Thailand?
Which is better Phuket Krabi or Koh Samui?
Krabi is known more for its natural attractions and has relatively fewer sightseeing options. So, if you are a nature lover, you will enjoy it. But if you have a big checklist to tick off, then you are better off at Koh Samui.
Which is better for honeymoon Phuket or Krabi?
If you are looking for action packed nights, there is no better place than Phuket. Krabi on the other hand enjoys a more mellow nightlife.
What is the best Thailand island to visit?
The best islands in Thailand
- Koh Samui. Best island for: an all-rounder Thai island for first-timers, families and honeymooners.
- Phuket. Best island for: partying, uber-cool pool villas and serene nooks.
- Koh Lanta.
- Koh Phangan.
- Koh Samet.
- Koh Phi Phi.
- Koh Yao Yai & Koh Yao Noi.
Is Koh Samui better than Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Is Koh Samui expensive?
The short answer is no, Koh Samui isn’t an expensive place to visit. Koh Samui is just like the rest of the country in that it fits many budgets, however in general it’s slightly more expensive than the mainland.
How expensive is Krabi?
A vacation to Krabi for one week usually costs around ฿10,404 for one person. So, a trip to Krabi for two people costs around ฿20,808 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿41,615 in Krabi.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
Should I stay Phuket or Krabi?
Choose Phuket if you want a sophisticated vacation in a convenient and well-developed destination. If you want a great deal of choice that’s easily accessible, Phuket is for you. By contrast, Krabi is excellent if you want to relax or play in a natural setting.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
What is the most beautiful Thai island?
Often said to have the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, Koh Lipe is one of the 51 islands that make up Tarutao Marine Park, down south near the border of Malaysia. It’s got the dreamy combination of remoteness (far fewer tourists than Phuket or Samui), picture-perfect beaches and luxury hotels.
Which is the cheapest island in Thailand?
Koh Chang: The Last Cheap Thai Island
- Lots of people dream of finding a random island in Thailand, getting a beach hut for a dollar, and spending days doing nothing and spending next to nothing, just chilling on a beautiful beach with a guitar.
- However, there’s an exception — Koh Chang.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
What part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
What is the most expensive part of Thailand?
Yes, Phuket is the most expensive (tourist prices) followed closely by Koh Samui – isolated, less touristy places will be cheaper – less tourist = less expensive.